Men like you

Posted

Men like you think you’re entitled to my attention. Because I’m female. Because I’m submissive. Because I showed my cleavage. My clavicle. My lips. What a whore. I must want it. I’m on this site after all. What else am I here for if not to serve men like you?

Men like you instruct me to look at their profiles and “get back to me”.
Why haven’t I replied? You’ve sent the same message to me three times in two months. Did you realise? I guess I am interchangeable with the others you message. It must be hard to keep track.

Men like you tell me I’m hot. Isn’t that enough? I’m 50. I should be grateful for the attention. Men like you like older women. Women with big tits. Oh, you’ve seen I like blow jobs. Nice. I must want to give you one.

Men like you tell me what they like sexually. You impose your fantasies on me. Send me stories I don’t want to read without asking. Recite your ideal sexual scenarios in your first message. No matter if I’ve never mentioned it on my profile. No matter if it might horrify or trigger me. No matter if it might make me cry.

Men like you only see me as a sexual object. So all you talk about is sex. What you’d like to do to me. What you’d like me to do to you. What you’d like me to wear. Men like you tell me what gets you off. What turns you on. What makes you hard. I don’t reply. I don’t respond. Bitch. I owe you a response. I owe you a chance. A coffee. A drink. A photo of my tits.

I owe you nothing.

Posted

In the same regard, female dominants/scammers etc seem to think we are less than dirt, piggy banks etc. It truly amazes me how disrespectful most are. We are all human first and should be treated as such until we've both agreed to enter that dynamic together!

Posted
12 minutes ago, H8hmwrekrs said:

In the same regard, female dominants/scammers etc seem to think we are less than dirt, piggy banks etc. It truly amazes me how disrespectful most are. We are all human first and should be treated as such until we've both agreed to enter that dynamic together!

I wrote it from my perspective, but of course it applies just as much to anyone who is disrespected. Im sorry you’re experiencing this too.

Posted
Just now, Curvykate said:

I wrote it from my perspective, but of course it applies just as much to anyone who is disrespected. Im sorry you’re experiencing this too.

Sad but true, it's a shame it's that way!

Posted
3 minutes ago, H8hmwrekrs said:

Sad but true, it's a shame it's that way!

Not always of course. I have had many happy and enjoyable conversations with people on this site and elsewhere. But this post was sparked by forum discussions of late and also a particularly nasty message I got last week. It was cathartic to write.

Posted

I wish there was a love button!!! Brilliant!!! Thank you 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, sweet***sub said:

I wish there was a love button!!! Brilliant!!! Thank you 😊

🤗 there is a love button! I primarily wrote it for other subs, so I am very glad you enjoyed it.

Posted

Good for you...I'd have put some profanity in just for emphasis

Posted

And just to prove that this has some basis in reality, a lovely gentleman has posted on my recent status update asking why am I here. 🙄

Posted
26 minutes ago, JustTheBlockingDom said:

Excellent write-up 😊

Thank you very much 🤗

Posted
11 minutes ago, Dreamaway said:

Good for you...I'd have put some profanity in just for emphasis

😁 There was some profanity in the first edit!!

Posted

Makes me a little embarrassed to be a man, but a worthwhile post all the same.

Posted
2 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I owe you nothing.

Shout it loud !

:clapping:

Posted

A brill post but I do have issue with the use of the word "men". They are nothing of the sort and a scourge of the community, as mentioned earlier a profanity to describe would be much more apt 😊😊

Posted
6 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I’m 50. I should be grateful for the attention. Men like you like older women. 

"Applauds"   Pure gold @Curvykate Thank you for writing this,  I'm sorry though you had to.....  I've lost count the amount of times I've heard this.  Another one I get is the presumption that because I am 50,  I am automatically deemed a "Domme",  I honestly shake my head every time. 

Posted

Everyday these messages come, some are horrific. The threats of *** when people are told a simple no thank you. Thank you for writing this. 💜

Posted
9 hours ago, EatandFuckyourASS said:

Makes me a little embarrassed to be a man, but a worthwhile post all the same.

Thank you. Unfortunately the ones who should read this will not heed it. So many good men in the world balance it out 😁

Posted
9 hours ago, Thebian said:

Shout it loud !

:clapping:

Maybe I should put it in my profile...oh, except the entitled don’t read it 🙄🤣

Posted
5 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

A brill post but I do have issue with the use of the word "men". They are nothing of the sort and a scourge of the community, as mentioned earlier a profanity to describe would be much more apt 😊😊

Thanks, Donny. I didn’t want to swear until just now when I had a message asking how submissive I was. FFS. 🙄

Posted
36 minutes ago, cheekymiss247 said:

Everyday these messages come, some are horrific. The threats of *** when people are told a simple no thank you. Thank you for writing this. 💜

I’m so sorry you’re receiving these 😟. Would it help to shut down your inbox more? I have fewer messages since I put more restrictions on.

Posted
2 hours ago, E-dUbBs said:

Very well written and indeed said

🙏🏻 Thank you!

Posted

Great write up! 

This post is so relatable... Not just on this site but in general every day life. Which is awful. There isnt one women i know who hasn't experience something along these lines.. Whether in the kink or vanilla life.