What's in a name??!!

li****

Posted
41 minutes ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

I like flogging and run a kink related travel website

Love the spin on the namešŸ˜‰

Posted

Iā€™m into watersports - I want to feel your ā€œrainā€ on me (bonus if I can ā€œrainā€ on you, too). Also, Iā€™m in Florida.

Posted

Miri is a nod to my brat nature, it is from a TOS Star Trek episode called Miri.Ā  I fell in love with the name because I fell in love with the character who fell in love with Kirk lol.Ā  Miri was taken so I added the xo because I am loving and caring and love to give out kisses and hugs when deserved :)Ā 

Posted
11 hours ago, Rainonmefla said:

Iā€™m into watersports - I want to feel your ā€œrainā€ on me (bonus if I can ā€œrainā€ on you, too). Also, Iā€™m in Florida.

Thank you for sharing. Rain on me is a Lady Gaga song completely different meaning thou lolĀ 

Posted
6 hours ago, Mirixo said:

Miri is a nod to my brat nature, it is from a TOS Star Trek episode called Miri.Ā  I fell in love with the name because I fell in love with the character who fell in love with Kirk lol.Ā  Miri was taken so I added the xo because I am loving and caring and love to give out kisses and hugs when deserved :)Ā 

Thank you for sharing I knew straight away that Miri was from the original Star Trek as I'm a massive Trekkie lol.Ā 

Posted
17 minutes ago, Leisa said:

Mine is a pretty boring story. Itā€™s the name my mother gave me. I use my real name.

šŸ˜Š

Posted

Well Lil Monster, I have the same handle on most every site Iā€™m on. I am not an angry person however I do have kind of a short temper at times. But the name came from a group of friends I golf with many years ago. Given to me because I use to get super pissed when I would hit a sideways golf shot. So pissed that I would break and throw clubs at times. Anyway they just started calling me angry golfer and it stuck. They still call me that today.

Posted

And no, I donā€™t throw and break clubs anymore. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted
On 9/26/2020 at 12:21 AM, angry_g said:

Well Lil Monster, I have the same handle on most every site Iā€™m on. I am not an angry person however I do have kind of a short temper at times. But the name came from a group of friends I golf with many years ago. Given to me because I use to get super pissed when I would hit a sideways golf shot. So pissed that I would break and throw clubs at times. Anyway they just started calling me angry golfer and it stuck. They still call me that today.

That's the same as me I use the same on pretty much every site bar a few. Lol love the back story to the angry part of your name made me giggle!!!!Ā 

Posted

I like yours too and am a big fan of Gaga. Cool short topic. Let me know if you have any more And thanks lil M.šŸ˜˜

Posted
14 minutes ago, angry_g said:

I like yours too and am a big fan of Gaga. Cool short topic. Let me know if you have any more And thanks lil M.šŸ˜˜

Aw thank you and gaga is my everything!!! Love her šŸ˜» you're welcome there are some other good topics on the forum some which are a right ol giggleĀ 

Posted

Wiz came from wizard. It expresses my desire to be so good at my kinks that it feels like magic.Ā 

Posted

my name is MJ and I'm absolutely sex addicted, and I want to unchained all my fantasies, no restrictions

Posted
On 9/29/2020 at 5:56 AM, Invisible71 said:

Be Use when I started out in here I felt invisible in my relationship (still do and nigh on 2 years without being intimate) plus my year of birth.Ā 

Thank you for sharing, I'm sorry that you feel invisible in your relationship, I've had that in one of my past relationships also where I was either ignored or felt invisible.Ā 

Posted
On 9/29/2020 at 6:15 AM, Wiz said:

Wiz came from wizard. It expresses my desire to be so good at my kinks that it feels like magic.Ā 

Thank you for sharing!!! Ooh I like that ā¤ļø

Posted
5 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you for sharing, I'm sorry that you feel invisible in your relationship, I've had that in one of my past relationships also where I was either ignored or felt invisible.Ā 

It's been hard and this weekend was exceptionally hard.

But it is what it is, hopefully I can find somebody at some time.Ā 

Heyho.Ā 

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

It was me @lil-monsterĀ that posted the original thread, I didn't see your follow up one until I tried to revive my old one today and got a slap on the wrist fromĀ mods telling me there was a recent duplicate with the same name!

Its been fun reading the new explanations, I love when a names personal to the user and we get a peek into their world.Ā šŸ˜Š

(Added a link to that post for anyone interested in the replies)

Ā 

Edited by MzJax
Added link to post.
Posted

Even better, two posts with lots of interesting reading.

My story, no so interesting. Its been my chat name and in recent years my gaming name and is my Fetlife name.

Its pretty straight forward, an iteration of delicious, something I was called often in the first chat room I frequented (due to being wide eyed and naive)Ā 

I have been given a sub name by my play partner and I love it ... i'm giggles ... because, well, I giggle, a lot !!

Posted
28 minutes ago, delicia said:

My story, no so interesting. Its been my chat name and in recent years my gaming name and is my Fetlife name.

Its pretty straight forward, an iteration of delicious, something I was called often in the first chat room I frequented (due to being wide eyed and naive)Ā 

I have been given a sub name by my play partner and I love it ... i'm giggles ... because, well, I giggle, a lot !!

I adore witnessing the way people evolve, being named by someone must be quite the rush..and giggles, who couldn't enjoy that, I love both your names and the reasons for them šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, delicia said:

Thank you for sharing @deliciaĀ I love the take on delicious!!!! And also love your sub name, giggles!!!!! That's fantastic!!!! It does mean a lot when given a pet/sub name by someone as I have one too that my Sir gave me which is kitten as I love cats and kittens and do go into kitten mode during aftercare.Ā 

Ā 

Again thank you for sharing your profile name and how you came about itšŸ’œšŸ’œ

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted
On 9/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, Primal*** said:

Mines pretty simple, I'm from Donny and I'm a kinkster šŸ˜‚

Oooh you've now changed yours!!!!????!!!!!šŸ‘€

Posted
10 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Oooh you've now changed yours!!!!????!!!!!šŸ‘€

Aye, a better fit, I think, more appropriate šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š