Thank you 😊😊

Posted

My Zodiac sign is Leo hence Lioness. First name initial V and year of birth 84

Posted
42 minutes ago, LionessV84 said:

My Zodiac sign is Leo hence Lioness. First name initial V and year of birth 84

Thank you for sharing 🙂 and it's a great profile name ❤️ 

Posted

mine is similar to Helen's, was given the name Kimberly a while back, liked it but modified it to Kymberlay because I like ky in things lol, just shortened it to Kymi

Posted
14 hours ago, Kymi said:

mine is similar to Helen's, was given the name Kimberly a while back, liked it but modified it to Kymberlay because I like ky in things lol, just shortened it to Kymi

Hehe love the KY and Kimberly/Kymi is a beautiful name. Thank you for sharing 😊❤️

Posted (edited)

I use varius names online, but they usually include Sidorax, which originated from my Minecraft username. XD

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
On 12/25/2020 at 7:25 PM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I use varius names online, but they usually include Sidorax, which originated from my Minecraft username. XD

Thank you for sharing. Never played Minecraft but know people who have 😊

Posted

Love this thread as it has been a question I have asked often.

My profile name is my name I have been called for years by friends and the 1111 for new beginnings into my kink life. I do like a bit of numerology and find great significance in numbers.

Posted
19 minutes ago, Dee1111 said:

Love this thread as it has been a question I have asked often.

My profile name is my name I have been called for years by friends and the 1111 for new beginnings into my kink life. I do like a bit of numerology and find great significance in numbers.

I love this, thank you for sharing!!! I too love anything to do with numerology and numbers etc find it all fascinating!! 

Posted
3 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Thank you for sharing. Never played Minecraft but know people who have 😊

Actually, the Minecraft name was MrSid, but after time, I customized it to Sidorax before I started using it as online identity.

My name here is 'Sidorax von Creep'. The newer version I use on Facebook and Google is 'Lucius Sidorax'.

Posted

Lockfairy is a nickname I have from a canal vlog. I liked the ambiguity of using it here. 

Posted
On 12/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, Lockfairy said:

Lockfairy is a nickname I have from a canal vlog. I liked the ambiguity of using it here. 

Thank you for sharing. I love nicknames and as you say the ambiguity of them also 

Sasquatch199777
Posted

my ones a funny one as bear in the gay community means something alot different haha I call myself WelshBear as I'm Welsh and I'm huge loveable teddy bear who likes giving people hugs haha

Posted
1 hour ago, WelshBear said:

my ones a funny one as bear in the gay community means something alot different haha I call myself WelshBear as I'm Welsh and I'm huge loveable teddy bear who likes giving people hugs haha

Lol I love hugs/cuddles too I miss the cuddles with what's going on at the moment, but thank you for sharing 😊