"True Dom not someone who is playing at being one"

Posted
5 minutes ago, Kymi said:
8 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

70 kg, jujutsu and judo black belt whose defeated olympians in contests, may not be that easy-although if you left hand print on my arse early enough I'd probably fold lol

Pyjama Fighter?

Her Majesty's  Royal Marines dont do no kung foolery on a crash matt in the village hall on a tuesday night.

We do bare handed battlefield *** amongst a pile of corpses.....

giggles a little bit evily 😈😈😈😈

As I said

GET THAT ARSE UP IN THE AIR FOR INSPECTION NOW!

🔓👑🔓

Posted

more of a nightie and pantie fighter tghese days

Posted
3 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

Can I watch?!!!

🔥🔥🔥😈🔥🔥🔥

Of course 🔥 

Grabs 🔥 a nice comfy chair

Posted
20 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

For me it's one whose comfortable with the truth of what one is and doesn't try to change to fit what others may feel a "Dom" should be. They are Dominant in life in general, not just when a quivering submissive is restrained and at their mercy. A strong character who protects and cares, sees they are far from perfect themselves and accepts their own flaws. Being Dominant is far from how hard you can use a paddle or how much you can mark.

This.

I also consider the example expandable to something to the tune of:

"Individual who controls their environment with the objective of creating harmony around them."

A benevolent dictator of sorts.

We're talking about power play folks, so let's take a moment to remember our good friends, Ying & Yang. X

Posted
5 hours ago, METALSIR said:

Easy way to tell who is the dominant-

SEX FIGHT!!!!!

Whoever has their face jammed in the mattress, arse in the air by the end of the fight is obviously  NOT the Dominant.

🔓👑🔓

Unless it's all part of the plan....

I'd wanna be the one with my arse in the air sooooooooooo.... 😋

Posted
8 hours ago, Firewitch said:

Some one active in the lifestyle for many years may have hurt many women,  leaving emotional car crashes behind them time and time again.  I've seen older men,  wise men come into the lifestyle and nail it from the off because they're intelligent kind and instinctive and emotionally healthy.  So I don't think time is an indicator.

I do agree with you @Bounty professions are status are definitely an indicator of the person self appointed importance rather that a respect and title earned. 

This is a huge indicator.... as long as they are open and honest..... but this is also relative, level of functioning and capability in life is different for everyone, finding people who match yours is the challenge. 

Fire, did you mind link with me or WHAT???

Posted
1 hour ago, Bounty said:

that's my problem, so do I lol and hopefully its not soooooooo... its soooooooore lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Bounty said:

Its always part of the plan.

Standard

🔓👑🔓

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

True is Subjective 

I don't generally walk around and tell people I am a kind person. I show and act with Kindness.

Dominance is not always what you see on the surface or even with your eyes. Observe the subtext.

• 1 month later...
Posted

@eyemblacksheep you took the very words out of my mouth, well done!

As for an authentic Dominant, then you want to look for honour, integrity, sincerity, and as @SirGreen already mentioned the humility to admit that they are still on a path of learning.

I would also highlight the humility part of that.

Authentic Dominants are just themselves they do not need to be anything else.

Posted

I think it's important to mention that a "quality" Dominant is someone who takes full responsibility for their mistakes, demonstrates dominance in their actions, shows compassion and honours promises. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Actually a lot of men just use "Dom" to have the kinky twist to get prey for sex. This is why many "wannabe Doms" are out there and they actually are a big problem for the real scene.
Let's call it the sheep in the wolf's skin.