Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Asia2009
Posted
I have fetish for transformation, just love the process of turning into a bimbo or drag queen, having full glam heavy makep done, long lashes, sexy hair, outfits, heels and everything! More exaggerated the makeup, the more it is a turn on for me. So I also love doing clown (girl) makeover and body***ting, either head to toe metallic silver/gold ***t or be ***ted like ***, like cheetah, tiger, etc.
Finally wet and messy(WAM), I love smearing pie, marshmallow fluff, nutella, etc to the face and body.

Posted

Is the reverse amazon considered a kink or a fetish 

Posted (edited)

I like pregnant and lactating with impregnate 

Edited by KingP3
Posted
As they sleep for very slow and feel their whole body
JonnyFartSlave87
Posted

I’ve got a Fart fetish I’ve had it for a while would anyone make me dream come true. Transwoman and women only 07908696175 message me 

IloveFetishesmoretru
Posted

smoke fetish and its intense

Deadalus
Posted
On 8/6/2024 at 12:41 PM, JonnyFartSlave87 said:

I’ve got a Fart fetish I’ve had it for a while would anyone make me dream come true. Transwoman and women only 07908696175 message me 

pwarp ! (_*_) lol joke ..!

Posted
Age play, many forms of CNC, bondage, and group sex. Also very new to kink :)
Deadalus
Posted
On 8/7/2024 at 7:44 PM, IloveFetishesmoretru said:

smoke fetish and its intense

explain smokefetish?

Posted
Hmm, bandage and eating you out are somethings I'm into rn
Posted
I've always wanted a beautiful woman to peg me
Posted

I’m into *** fetish and water sports. I’ve always wanted a *** partner who I can chat to and pic exchange. 

Shadow-7
Posted

Belly and belly button fetish.
Idk why, I love when girls expose them, and to lick them...

Posted
Idk all of mine just starting to experience them for the first time any advice would be appreciated
Posted
Hi all Birmingham uk here as the name suggests what I’m looking for but new to the kink scene so looking to explore all aspects of kink and see what I do and don’t like
Posted
***,watersports,foot fetish. The natural scent of a woman….. amazing
Posted
Same. I like feet and watersports