Whats your fetish?

Fetishcrazy1

Posted
Have lots! Learning more all the time so list is like my cock... seems to always be growing 🙊🙉🙈
Posted

I'm a bigger lady with medical fetish wanting to be spread open in all ways to humiliate me. Wishing to try for first time enema plus clit pumps, vagina pumps. My doctor needs to decide what I need to open me and humiliate me and expose me. Leaving my pumped vagina wanting more. 

Posted
49 minutes ago, Minky said:

I'm a bigger lady with medical fetish wanting to be spread open in all ways to humiliate me. Wishing to try for first time enema plus clit pumps, vagina pumps. My doctor needs to decide what I need to open me and humiliate me and expose me. Leaving my pumped vagina wanting more. 

When

Posted

new to site and not experienced but damn sure interested , curious, and willing

Posted
Wow, where does one KINKY GURL start with fetishes, as most assuredly anything gurly as it relates to lingerie, clothing, definitely panties, stockings, bras, garters❣️ Beyond the obvious, hard to not say BNWO BBC 😜🥴, bondage, oh ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY gang/group play, shame walks, slut walks, videography, yeah pretty much anything goes here that’s kinky, naughty, NASTY even perhaps 4 legged??? Too much???
Posted
is feet too tame for this app?
Posted
What up yall? I'm fresh to proper terminology... but my fetish is intense anal submission. Depending on circumstances I like taking the charge in it, but I loose my mind when they look me in my eyes, ask me to sit down and they give me head until I feel they have earned the right to feel me inside. And they ride me until they can't handle it anymore and beg for me to fill them. There are variations but its that level of submission that really gets me
Posted

Wanna be ***d by big black men stuffing all of my holes

Posted

I mean very taboo least in my experience and where I’m from BUT CNC/denial/***d (orgasm) as you try not to.

but with this it needs to be with someone who has full trust in me and vice versa as I tend to learn body movements, breathing patterns and muscle contractions so I can use that to my own pleasure as a pleasure dom unless your enjoying it I get nothing from it. 

a bit odd with the CNC I know but obviously the roleplay and knowing when that “no” or “stop” is actually real and having that trust from you is massively a turn on. 

WOMEN ARE ALWAYS IN CHARGE! Just allow themselves to submit. 

Posted
It depends on if they want ropes or restraints. in order Please,Tease, Pleasure,Punish,Praise
Posted

I like to overpower masculine, alpha type men but also have a thing for deep voices. 

Posted

I'd so like a woman wearing soft black leather thigh boots to wrap her legs around me.

Posted
11 hours ago, Mistressmaybarak said:

dog owners for some reason

You will like me i have 2