FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

fspljbbcpfwb93
Posted

Is anyone else finding these puzzle pieces with the clue number and puzzle piece number not being the same? (eg. clue 6 is actually puzzle piece 21)

Posted
5 minutes ago, fspljbbcpfwb93 said:

Is anyone else finding these puzzle pieces with the clue number and puzzle piece number not being the same? (eg. clue 6 is actually puzzle piece 21)

It's the same for everyone this treasure hunt;  the pieces appeared randomly each day, so when they do hunts this way its best to keep yourself a list of which clue relates to which grid number.  I have sent you a message. 

Posted

NVM, found it! Thanks for all the helpful clues! 😽

Posted

Missing just 4 .... can not work them out 😢 the young ladies face, the bottom of fun factory and the 2 below that. Can anyone be my hero? 🥺

Posted

I’m missing 11 pieces now, can someone pleaseeeee help or send me some pieces? 🥺

Posted

I am down to the last piece. I'm missing the woman's face (I don't know what number that is). Can someone give me a clue please? Or if you're feeling generous and wanted to gift it to me, I would appreciate that too.

Posted
1 hour ago, 1nnocent1 said:

Missing just 4 .... can not work them out 😢 the young ladies face, the bottom of fun factory and the 2 below that. Can anyone be my hero? 🥺

1 hour ago, babyshark said:

I’m missing 11 pieces now, can someone pleaseeeee help or send me some pieces? 🥺

Have sent you both a message

Posted
31 minutes ago, TallandPerverted said:

I am down to the last piece. I'm missing the woman's face (I don't know what number that is). Can someone give me a clue please? Or if you're feeling generous and wanted to gift it to me, I would appreciate that too.

I am unable to message you for 90days as you have not replied to a previous message, if you would like me to help you, you are welcome to message me 

Posted

I have completed my quest. A million thanks to PixieDust for the clues.

Posted
2 hours ago, beck1003 said:

I’m missing 2, 6, 8,9, & 10

I unable to message you, as your message criteria is preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.  

Posted
1 hour ago, christiana212 said:

Found all but 16 and 18 Grrrrr.

Have sent you a message

1 hour ago, dirtyoldman518 said:

Missing 6,8 woman's face

I unable to message you, as your message criteria is preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Shark_61695 said:

Just missing the bottom right which should be clue 12.

Have sent you a message