SUMMER HOUSE

Un****

Posted

It was quiet in the Summer House. The sun managed to warm Stella’s naked body as she lay there, spread-eagled across the old wooden table that was more usually used for picnics in the balmy afternoons, or for soirees in a quiet evening, with wine and nibbles nearby. There were two tall iron candles holders in each corner, which she could see in her peripheral vision, the candles unlit, the three legs of each rustically rusted from the damp evenings.

The table had a bench seat attached on each ‘long’ side of the table, but today instead of cushions they were bare, the wooden planks of each now serving to hold the rough ropes tied around Stella’s wrists and ankles. She knelt, her knees on one bench, lower legs and feet dangling slightly off the bench, her torso and head across the table, head resting on a cushion provided by Him, and her arms pointing down on the other side, wrists securely bound.

She had been there how long she couldn’t guess… an hour? Two? Her senses were heightened by the blindfold over her eyes, and each sound seemed to be amplified, not in volume but in tone or resonance. Every droning bee…or worse, wasp, that hovered nearby seemed a personal threat to her naked body. Every itch a minor *** that she couldn’t scratch, and Stella listened again for any hint of a footstep, or for the sound of His approaching breathing. Nothing. She was alone, bound and ***. The vague thought of discovery by … anyone…. Postman, next-door neighbour, faintly concerned her, but of course, it was too late now.

Something landed on her calf and she stifled an involuntary gasp. Whatever it was meandered casually up her leg to the back of her knee and stopped. Mosquito? Bluebottle? It was maddening, faintly ticklish, but her utter ***ness held her down against the wooden boards that were now becoming harder as the minutes passed. She took a deep breath. And waited.

From five hundred yards away, down the length of the garden, He also waited. Seated comfortably on a chair nearer the house, he once again raised the camera to his eye, and adjusted the shutter. Through the long lens he could see her perfectly as she lay motionless, moving now and then for greater comfort. The camera clicked, and he examined the result on the digital display. Six*** pictures he had now of His woman, naked, from various angles. Pictures he would enjoy when alone. Or, perhaps, he thought casually, he would print them out and masturbate in front of her sometime in the future. A subtle ***, he preferring her image to ‘the real thing’. Time would tell, but His imagination was always ready to explore a new degrading scenario.

Aroused somewhat at the thought of both that, and the imminent playtime, he got up and stretched, his short black and grey-flecked hair ruffled by the warm breeze. Slowly, softly he walked on the grass to where Stella lay ***.

Stella wasn’t sure, but was He approaching? Her hearing was acute but He was always so sublime in His doings with her. A twig snapped and she stopped breathing, straining to hear. Nothing. She could feel her breasts pressed against the table top, uncomfortable, yet her nipples hardened both by her nakedness and her ***ness.

Her legs were parted by virtue of her ankles being bound, and she could feel the play of air against her anus and trimmed pussy. Each delicate breeze seemed to amplify the awareness of her pussy lips, and she knew she was moist in anticipation. Of what, she wasn’t quite sure, but to be bound like this, to be His to use, both excited and appalled her.

“Slut” she heard him whisper from behind her, and she felt her tummy turn over. She had heard nothing! His voice was soft, authoritative, almost a whisper, and she felt a movement of fluids within as her legs literally went weak. He stood in the position of greatest power, immediately behind her, invisible yet a strong presence emanated from him. It was almost as if she could feel the hot *** of him touch her buttocks as she lay there, prone, a mere toy.

She heard movement and tried to interpret the meaning. The hint of … something… impossible to tell, her eyes closed behind the blindfold, she tensed her buttocks, flexed her fingers for circulation, and her breathing grew shorter.

The first hard, stinging impact of his hand against her right buttock came from nowhere. It wasn’t soft or considerate. There had been no warning. It represented everything he was. In control. Wilful. Stern. And she was nothing. The sting travelled to become warmth as the impact faded. ‘Thwack’ on her left buttock – again hard, uncompromising. And again. And again on her right. She whimpered, and felt another stinging blow as her reward.

The blows had moved her against the rough table top and her breasts were scratched as a result. It was … arousing, her nipples hard and sc***d by the surface sent warm messages of enjoyment to her moist pussy, and she thrusted gently, experimentally, against mere air, yet knowing she was already wetter from his treatment.

Suddenly she gasped out loud and tried to move away. It was impossible. A shaft of freezing ice took her breath away, making her clench, her muscles tense, from within.

He enjoyed her reaction as He pushed the glass dildo into her. Taken straight from the freezer it was an eight-inch solid shaft of frozen pleasure. Or ***. Or both. He withdrew it, and pushed it into her clenched cunt once again. And again she gasped.

He thrust again, making it hurt, pushing it as deep inside her as he could, enjoying his power, erotically charged as he fucked her from behind with freezing lust.

Stella was gasping, partly from the chilling fucking, and a combination of enjoyment at pleasing Him, being his toy, being his exclusive pleasure-giver, knowing he was aroused by both using her now, and watching her lusty reactions, though she tried to hide them.

He withdrew it for the last time. Stella waited, breathing fast, juices casually running down her left thigh. Her breasts sore from the friction they had been subjected to.

Then she gasped again. His cock, hot, hard and throbbing entered her roughly from behind, replacing the frozen glass with living hot flesh. It was wonderful, the extremes of the change in temperature. He rode her hard and she allowed herself to cry out, again, as he pumped into her.

He withdrew his oh-so hard cock from her, enjoying its glistening eager look, and subjected her again to a flurry of spankings. Stella was moaning now, not trying to protect herself any longer from passer-by or casual observer. Their place in the Summer house was private, mostly. But she didn’t care now, she was being fucked by Her Man, her cunt pulsing and her body alive from the waiting, the varying textures of her *** and the rough treatment.

Ice, again. Thrusting deep within her. Frozen nodules on the dildo’s shaft rubbing her clit as he thrust it in and out of her wet cunt. Pause. Her gasp as his hot cock again replaced the chill inside with pumping vein-covered warmth, their juices mingling as she continued to lie bound and subject to his whims, the *** of his thrusting even moving the table marginally as He took her. Masterful. Dominant. Controlling. Ice. Fire. Ice. Fire. Faster, Faster.

Then explosion. Spreading warmth. The sun on her back, the sun in her cunt.

Posted

You do have quite a way with words. 

My breath got a little shallower in places. But my sensible brain wanted to issue a warning about being careful with glass dildos because they can really hurt your cervix if thrust in too hard. I'm sorry for spoiling the fiction... I can't help it! 

I would read more of your work. 

Posted

lol....mood killer? But sure...always good for guys to know those things! :)

8 minutes ago, RosebroomRoeshot said:

You do have quite a way with words. 

My breath got a little shallower in places. But my sensible brain wanted to issue a warning about being careful with glass dildos because they can really hurt your cervix if thrust in too hard. I'm sorry for spoiling the fiction... I can't help it! 

I would read more of your work. 

Posted

Wow...amazing a delightful indulgent ready on a rai y Saturday 🖤
You have a wonderful cacophony of words that delight the senses. Took my breath away 🖤

Posted

Haha... thank you very much. Obviously I do hope any story has an effect on the reader. I appreciate you saying so x

Posted
1 hour ago, Unseen1 said:

lol....mood killer? But sure...always good for guys to know those things! :)

Mood killer... I know! But the contrast between the freezing cold of the dildo and the warmth of real cock was delicious. 

Posted

Great story but a better blindfold so she couldnt see in her peripheral vision. lol

Posted
10 hours ago, SirGreen said:

Great story but a better blindfold so she couldnt see in her peripheral vision. lol

Oh no! Imagine her trying so hard to see from the corner of her eye? I like that.