Plus sized confidence boost tips?

mi****

Posted
Positive affirmation can be very effective, maybe add some post IT or some mirror decal around places where you get ready! Read it, repeat it and in time your mind will shift
Posted
Plus size gal checking in 💕 it took me a while but a combination between affirmations, selfies, and self discipline helped. I also have incorporated a large amount self care into my life
Posted
I my self think beauty is on inside no what look.on out side matters no juge book by its cover up
Posted
3 hours ago, Mattypp said:

I my self think beauty is on inside no what look.on out side matters no juge book by its cover up

I REALLY do believe that it is true when it comes to the saying that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This topic is focused on women's bodies AS most are here. But I can say speaking for myself AND I don't want to detract from OPs subject or side rail it in any way. But I know a lot of times IT DOESN'T get covered here so I just want to say that when it comes to men I feel the same way. So that's an opinion coming from a plus sized woman whose weight has fluctuated quite a bit during my life. I can say that I never had any issue with finding partners. Some other seem to think that a few will not as attractive as I thought they were. But then there was that one Calvin Klein underwear model which everybody thought was wonderful. So to me it never mattered... believe me. IF you're an idiot wrapped up in a gold package that will show itself eventually later on. But IF you're driving a beat-up truck and you've got a heart if that's a diamond that shows itself for what it is later too. There's an old expression about how external beauty fades but that someone's internal ugly IS forever. 💜

Posted
Believe people when they say you are beautiful- come visit ma and say hello.
Posted

This is interesting - and pretty much alien territory for me.

Although I don't have a *physical* type, I've *definitely* got a psychological type.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Take time to self love and affirmations actually do work. Love yourself and slay 😉
Posted
Tattoos - if that’s your vibe. Tattooing a bodypart you dislike can turn things around and make you fall in love with your body. There was an interview with a tattoo artist describing how women dressed modestly for their first tattoo, once they got their abdomen/underboob/ribs tattooed, they had build confidence to show off and came to their next appointment in crop tops.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have been big all my life, and it never stopped me for having relationships with different men.  I told them upfront I am plus size, so I don't waste time with those who can't deal with it.  I am married and my husband loves me just as I am; I need to lose weight because of mobility issues and he just wants me to be my best healthy self for me, not for anyone else.  I wear lingerie because it makes me feel beautiful and sexy, and he loves seeing me wearing it, knowing no one else will see me this way.  I have stretch marks and scars, and I feel no shame.  I know my confidence is hard- won, and I refuse to let anyone make me feel less.

Posted
You shouldn’t worry about that, real men don’t worry about those things
Posted
Lacey body/cat suits. They're cheap, easy (ish) to put on, they stretch, c
Posted
Plus size curvy full body and I miss you for me my preference and everybody has one I just don't care for the thought of being labeled or ***ted home into something but I love my big girls walk head held high and and believe me guy want you
Posted
I have the same issues and as hard as it is to do, fake it till you make it. There is nothing sexier then someone with confidence. Plus if they did have an issue with it I doubt they would already be in a room with us naked in it. And let’s face it if they have an issue with it - then they are not worthy of you. Plus the dynamics we have in this world are worth far more to have a bond that exceeds the physical. X
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Nice thread with a lot of interesting advice. Thx from a plus size with very low confidence in her attractiveness
Posted
I wish she were still on here so I could worship and tell her how sexy she is. It’s hard but confidence (not false pride) and everything falls in to place
Posted
I would like to tell you beautiful women, that things you may think are unappealing, like scars, stretch marks, etc., are turn ons to me, and I'm sure others..They don't say you've been cut or hurt, they say you can handle the *** of what came with it..When i see those, it tells me you are confident af, and not just beautiful...And confidence is an uber turn on...The 'flaws', they make you Flawsome.....
Posted
Girl as pretty as you are do you think we give a damn about your stomach stretch marks or scars. That is not a problem for us why is it a problem for you? Now as someone who suffered from weight issues and had surgery, don’t rule it out if it will make you feel better. I am searching for a surgeon now. But Hunnie You fine baby girl. 🌹🌹💐🌹🌹
Posted
I’m just saddened that anyone should ever have an erosion of self esteem. Myself included. What’s ironic is that for every one person who might not be attracted to a particular shape or type of other, there are many who are quite drawn to them. I hate how shows and commercials propagate an illusion that society’s attraction is narrow.
Posted
Just remember too..Sir Mix Alot said it, and the world sang it...
Posted
Girl... LOVE YOURSELF! I too am a bigger lady... it's the confidence and personality real men are attracted to! Your mind is the most powerful tool in your toolbox, honey.