NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue #24 Visting people and watching some James Bond - From Russia with ....

Posted
Hi, is the app fixed now? I really can't find any icons on my android phone and I can't download anything when it tells me to update the new version. I hope it'll get fixed soon. I can't go to the site either but I'd really love to win this and I'm a bit panicking now that I'm left behind... I hope it doesn't end yet soon. Thank you for your time.
sissychristel
Posted
Found all but number 2, can anyone help please?
Posted

Well that is another hunt completed - unfortunately, but I am sure management will think of a reason to have another in the not too distant future (I hope).  Thank you Fetish.

Now to all those who have given clues, especially @lil-monster and @PixieDust, a HUGE thank you ladies for your clues and help you both give to others.  There are many others who also give clues, and a HUGE thank you to you too.  Without all of you these treasure hunts would not be anywhere near as successful and enjoyable.

To the others who have taken time and made the effort to give icons away, and getting newbies involved, thank you too.  For them to chase down the icons they learn about this site, as well as making new contacts and friends along the way.

So until next time, please take care and stay healthy, wise, and kinky!  

Posted
14 minutes ago, sissychristel said:

Sent you a message

Posted
46 minutes ago, little-in-uk said:

im just missing one but i dont know what one it is :/ can anyone help?

18 minutes ago, scarlettie208 said:

Hi, is the app fixed now? I really can't find any icons on my android phone and I can't download anything when it tells me to update the new version. I hope it'll get fixed soon. I can't go to the site either but I'd really love to win this and I'm a bit panicking now that I'm left behind... I hope it doesn't end yet soon. Thank you for your time.

15 minutes ago, sissychristel said:

Have sent you all a message

Posted
50 minutes ago, little-in-uk said:

im just missing one but i dont know what one it is :/ can anyone help?

I have sent you a message to try and identify which one your missing.

Posted
Same problem with 24, not showing up in the Android app, must go to the page instead if you're on Android.
Posted
20 minutes ago, SirJ said:

Same problem with 24, not showing up in the Android app, must go to the page instead if you're on Android.

some times giving this pressie one needs to really hunt through them all to give the right one ;)

Handyjack2011
Posted
I'm on Android no trouble! Just select a random person and perseverance is the key to getting to the bottom of it! Assuming you have got the clue!!
Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 24 Grid # 24 - I’ve wrapped up 🎁 my final clue and present it to you with love 💗🧚‍♀️

I thought it was maybe the gift thing, but I gave a gift and didn't see anything.  Am I missing something?

Posted
12 minutes ago, Punky1985 said:

I thought it was maybe the gift thing, but I gave a gift and didn't see anything.  Am I missing something?

Did you view all the gifts?.... one really doesn't have to gift to get this icon :) 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Punky1985 said:

Have sent you a message

Posted

@Handyjack2011 Did you update the app recently or are you still on the older version? If you did, there's gotta be a problem in certain versions of android then. In my Android, using the App, there's nothing, but in the website, it is, the last 3 ones, 22, 23, 24, all were not available for me in the app, only the site.

Posted
24/24. Thank you for organising this treasure hunt. It's been enjoyable
Posted
So I’ve figured out #24 is a gift but still can’t find it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Redneck_Nerd
Posted
Another great treasure hunt indeed. It's been a great way to learn my way around the site, and about how there's sometimes more than one way to access a similar/the same feature. A big thanks to the organizers and all those working behind, and in front of the scenes to run these. Looking forward to the next one as well!
Handyjack2011
Posted
Apologies not on the app. I noticed that the item did not appear in some profiles but was available in others. Wasn't sure if it was relevant to the app.
Posted

That's it another hunt over I'm delighted to have found 24 out of 24 😍🥰

Posted
Thank you all , I love the treasure hunts and this one did not disappoint 💕😍
Posted
Missing no. 23 anyone has any clue for me