Saliva fetish

BlackChalice47

BlackChalice47
Posted
I guess this probably goes here. Relatively new one for me and is blowjob related to avoid confusion with spitting on or being spit on in general.

Basically it’s as simple as the more saliva she can come up with, the better. I want a woman’s face covered in as much drool as possible so I can use it as a lubricated sex toy to slide my head all over her face and lips when I’m not fucking her throat. An added bonus is being teased beforehand with her open mouth producing as much saliva as she can until I can’t contain myself anymore.

I’ve been with one woman who had an aggressive throat fucking fantasy which obviously involved that mildly. Other than that I haven’t really explored it but I think that one experience helped ignite the kink for me.

PS: Don’t feel like making an entire thread about it but a woman gargling cum is another new one for me whether it’s mine or someone else’s. Never done that one. 😎
Posted (edited)

This is very much me! I always say I have a thing for bodily fluids, (despite not being into urine or ***, which is people's first assumption), I am very much turned on by body smells and sweat. More like pheromones, than typical "Bad B.O.", like a nice armpit smell... but it relates to sweat.
That beng said I do love to look at and feel a nice sweaty, smooth body as skin stuff turns me on also. I think it's just the bodys capabilities, seeing something sexy in the sort of overlooked bits? (Such as sweat or smells).
But along side those, I have a massive thing for precum, I like playing with it, drool and spit is no exception for me.
I love the noises people make when drooling, myself included. The sight of them looking *** and messy, it's not really a general way we see people, so seeing them less than human at times (reduced to a slobbering mess) is appealing to me. I even enjoy someone doing this with me, taking my humanity away without doing anything too drastic.
But for me to see drool, touch it, or have it rubbed into my skin (same with precum) it just drives me mad. I also have a big thing for oral stuff anyway... like feeling things in my mouth, (fingers, cock, toys, tongue?) I think it's all connected.
Do you relate to any of this or am I waffling without making sense? lol

Edited by Finally_Jen