Play or nay?

Pe****

Posted

I’m vaccinated and have taken what I consider to be reasonable steps to protect myself and those around me. I’m visiting someone (platonically) at theirs at the weekend and they’ve requested i let them know my LFT result first- not a problem. While I’d prefer it and feel more comfortable with partners that were vaccinated it would only be an issue for me if I had reason to believe they were positive such as displaying symptoms or recent close contact with a positive case.  

Posted
Personally I don't want to play with the vaccinated. Their DNA is tainted. I prefer unvaxxed. And no one never had covid
Posted
Why would you care? If someone has Covid you’ll catch it despite them being vaccinated or not. Do you think playing with a vaccinated person who’s infected will mean you don’t get it? It makes absolutely no difference. Just live your life and try be as careful as you can.
Posted
42 minutes ago, Style372 said:
Why would you care? If someone has Covid you’ll catch it despite them being vaccinated or not. Do you think playing with a vaccinated person who’s infected will mean you don’t get it? It makes absolutely no difference. Just live your life and try be as careful as you can.

Yes! I totally agree!

Posted
2 hours ago, Wolfie-Ouroboros said:

Love the comment of DNA been tainted lol but no I won’t play with someone who wants to play Russian roulette with a deadly virus

Not sure how not being vaccinated is 'Playing russian roulette with a deadly virus'... Freedom of choice isn't allowed now?  Each to their own, play with who you want. Just don't insult those who didn't choose the same path as you 🤷🏼‍♀️

As ADULTS... Surely if we were unwell we wouldn't see others anyway? As ADULTS... Surely we have the right to choose whether to be vaccinated or not? You think being vaccinated stops you getting the virus? 🤔 

Posted

Thank you for everyone’s contribution on this thread however we feel its now run its course due to the many comments that have gone off-topic, the personal attacks and or unproven theories, as result this thread will now be locked.