PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue #16 - Grid #13 - Hey, I don’t make the rules
Posted
For anyone just joining or missing specific pieces and to save you scrolling - here's a list of all the clues I've given so far, together with a list of which grid #'s have been released:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================

The following Grid #'s have been released so far:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22
Posted
Clue#16 you should have a code and conduct yourself properly
Posted
Will someone assist with clue #12 grid #16?
Posted
Clue #12 Grid #16 : To FIND someone who likes how you SPANK , FILTER for your preferences.
Posted
1 hour ago, DomRae said:
I cannot find clue #12 for grid #16

If you take a look at my post two up from yours a list of the clues, including that one, is there.
You need to think where you'd go if you need a "quick" fix and how you'd adjust your parameters when you get there 👍🏻😊

Posted

Clue 16 # GRID13 Learn how to conduct yourself

Posted
Hi all, how many pups are wondering around now?
Posted
24 minutes ago, KellyQ said:
Hi all, how many pups are wondering around now?

demonqueen1
Posted
I can't find other puppies its so hard
Posted
1 hour ago, demonqueen1 said:

I can't find other puppies its so hard

You have found 12 out of the 16 that are available so far, so you are going great.  If you would like hand finding the ones you are missing or would like some further clues, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
50 minutes ago, Vishakhads2113 said:

how do we find the icons?

The puppy icons are hidden around the site. Use the clues that are in this forum thread and they will hint you to where you should be possibly looking.  If you are in the right place you will see a puppy that you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest.  If you need help with any you are stuck on, you are welcome to message me or post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you.  

Just expand this forum thread and you will find all the clues for the previous days and if you scroll back a few posts @gemini_manhas kindly posted a list of all his clues so far. 

Posted

#Day 16 #Grid 13 conduct yourself properly and you will be and find another puppy here, codes are very important

Posted
1 hour ago, Fslaveofdarkness said:

Struggling with day 16

I was going to message you but checked your profile and see that you have now found it, which is great. 😊

subscotsman
Posted

been good up to now but really strugging to find day 16 thanks in advance

Posted
23 minutes ago, kinkyzxxx79 said:
I wish I had some one to give it to

If you hunt around you can find people who don't have them and can donate your puppies too - then collect them again for yourself 👍🏻

Posted

I'm thinking struggling is the whole idea lol 

Posted
Still struggling to fine more… poor me
Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

If you hunt around you can find people who don't have them and can donate your puppies too - then collect them again for yourself 👍🏻

Okay, thanks for sharing that. I was wondering how that part of it worked.