PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted

Clue 21#

You can add me as a friend (or anyone you like)

and lemme be in your list

Check if the puppie may be first

Posted
Clue #21 - Grid #24 - I’ll be there for you, like I’ve been there before…
CurvyVixen91
Posted
Been looking through the comment thread & can't find clues for dogs #2, 15 & 19, I have found them all except for these ones, can anyone help 😄 xx
Posted
Clue #21 How you Doin? Joey, Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross and Phoebe
Posted
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
Posted
1 hour ago, CurvyVixen91 said:
Been looking through the comment thread & can't find clues for dogs #2, 15 & 19, I have found them all except for these ones, can anyone help 😄 xx

Those are the last remaining clues to be released over the next 3 days - if you check in around 3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST) they'll be released then.

Posted
Need one piece, but dont know which😑
Posted
CurvyVixen91 I think we those three left. and three more day to go
Posted
#21 so no one told you life was gonna be this waaay CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Posted
My birthday ND still can't find my puppies
Posted

#Day 21 #Grid 24 sometimes these mean more than Family, a good one of these will always have your back, cute puppy with a spotty hat is hiding here 

I love finding these on my way out the door for work 

Posted
That’s what I have too. 2,15,19. Or am missing I should say lol
CurvyVixen91
Posted
5 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Those are the last remaining clues to be released over the next 3 days - if you check in around 3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST) they'll be released then.

Brilliant thanks

Posted
6 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:
Need one piece, but dont know which😑

If you number your grid left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc you should be able to work out which you're missing - the only ones remaining to be given clues for are 2, 15 and 19

Posted
3 hours ago, A_Bad_Dad said:
Just wanting to confirm that the only three left are 2, 15, 19 ?

That's correct 👍🏻🙂

Posted
4 hours ago, Mattypp said:
My birthday ND still can't find my puppies

If you figure out which ones you're missing by numbering your grid left to right top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc and look through the thread you should find clues to what you need - or post which here and you should be able to get help

Posted
6 hours ago, Boi68 said:

Missing 3 but unsure of which 3

any assisted is appreciated 

thank you know advance 

Number your grid left to right top row 1-4, next 5-8 etc and you should be able to figure out which you're missing

Posted
52 minutes ago, Charlesjeffedward said:

Found my puppies and can't find there mom

50 minutes ago, Charlesjeffedward said:

6 and 7 is missing

I checked your profile and you only have one puppy collected.  @gemini_manhas kindly shared a list of his clues, which I have attached below.  Use the clues and they will hint you to where the puppies are possibly hiding and if you are in the right place there will be a puppy you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, gemini_man said:

Here's a list of all my clues given so far which will help you, and others, find the ones that are missing:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================

Posted
Don't think I will ever find all my puppies some lost I think forever gone