PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Clue 22
Find out what going on near you
Adjust this setting
Posted
I have 18 so far and can't find the rest 😢😢
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ell93 said:

I'm struggling, can you help me find it please

Messaged me if you still need help, :D

Edited by TeeJay_98
Typo
Posted
I'm missing 1, 2, 19, 20 & 22 if anyone can help? 🙏
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
If at first 15 doesn't show you need to make sure your location is live
Posted
Hey can anyone give me a clue where 2, 14, 16, 18, 23 is. I'm lost
Posted
I only have 13 of 24 so far. Need help
Posted
I still can’t find 15 with all my locations on, any tips?
Posted
I’m struggling with grid #15, can someone help?
Posted
3 hours ago, Ohiofun said:

I have 18 so far and can't find the rest 😢😢

2 hours ago, refinnej93 said:

I'm missing 1, 2, 19, 20 & 22 if anyone can help? 🙏

38 minutes ago, InterDaBlack said:

Hey can anyone give me a clue where 2, 14, 16, 18, 23 is. I'm lost

Here are my clues to all released so far - if they don't help feel free to message me:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================

The following Grid #'s have been released so far:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Posted
I’m struggling with grid #15, can someone please help?
Posted
13 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Here are my clues to all released so far - if they don't help feel free to message me:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================

Thank you so much!

Posted
Can anyone help me with #14 and #22
Posted
56 minutes ago, ablaelx said:

I’m struggling with grid #15, can someone please help?

33 minutes ago, aquirids1 said:

Can anyone help me with #14 and #22

If you both check my post just above yours there's a full set of clues to each piece - if you're still stuck feel free to message me for more help

Posted
8 hours ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Clue 22 sung as Sinatra 🎵”Start feeding the news, im finding puppies today🎵

Naming each pup -updated

Grid 9 - Clark Kent?

Grid 17 - idk :(

If not Clark Kent, then maybe Perry White? Both are news related, at least.

Posted
No qlue where to find 1, 2, 15, 19 and 22 hmmm
Posted
I mean 2, 19 and 22. If anyone has a tip. Thanks!.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, doesburgerworst said:

I mean 2, 19 and 22. If anyone has a tip. Thanks!.

I just checked your profile and you have the 22 puppies available so far collected, so you are up-to-date which is great.  The remaining puppies will be released over the next two days. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, swanson2000 said:

I checked your profile and you only have one puppy collected so far, so a few more to go. 

@gemini_man has kindly shared a list of clues which I have attached below for you.  Use the clues and they will hint you to where you should possibly be looking, if you are in the right place you will find a puppy you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest. 

If you are really struggling you are welcome to drop me a line and I will give you a hand. 

3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
=======================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================
========================

Posted
I was successful in gifting One of my puppies away on the very first profile I clicked on
Posted
I have been stuck on 8 since a few days now.