PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Can anyone explain how to give away an icon? I’ve tried giving kink gifts on someone’s profile but the pups aren’t on there.
Posted
57 minutes ago, Anoniem said:
You need to have profiles that dont have any icons yet. That you can give 1. You need to find that one back too.

Thanks

Posted

I still can’t find number 22, anyone able to help

Posted
Ya, I have found most on accident.eugene742.
Posted
Any extra clues or hints for grid #16?
I’m having a hard time with this one…
Posted
In case I've missed anyone looking for help or anyone needs further help, here's my full list of clues again - if you still need help finding any then feel free to message me:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Day #21 Clue #21 Grid #24 - Time to check who your puppy pals are
========================
Day #22 Clue #22 Grid #15 - And in today's news - puppy found after settings were adjusted
========================
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
========================
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
========================
Posted

So what's happened to puppy 24 ???

Posted
16 hours ago, sissychristel said:
Can someone help with the one I'm missing please? Second row far right

That'll be #8 - my clue was:
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk

(Hint: you need to think about rules for a specific area of the site)

Posted
15 hours ago, LadyLioness said:
I need 14 20 abs and 22

Here are my clues for those - if you're still struggling to find them feel free to drop me a message:
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy

Posted
14 hours ago, bignipz said:
I only have one puppy left to find now and it’s number 11. I can’t find it 🙈 any tips? Please

Here's my clue for that one - if you're still struggling feel free to drop me a message:
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
(Hint: Think about what you need to protect yourself so only you can access your profile)

Posted
9 hours ago, HarshMale said:

Really struggling with no clue 18…any help?

Here's my clue for that one - if you're still struggling to find it feel free to message me:
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them

Posted
8 hours ago, Ozziehard said:

I still can’t find number 22, anyone able to help

Here's my clue for that one - if you're still struggling feel free to message me:

Posted
8 hours ago, enigma621 said:
I only have 3 more left to find 😭

Do you know which three? If you look at your grid and number it left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc you should be able to work out which you are missing and then look through the thread for clues to them.
If you're still struggling feel free to message me with which ones you need

Posted
5 hours ago, l8dybu6 said:
I cant find #24

Not sure if you mean Grid #24 or Day #24 so here are my clues for both:
Day #24 Clue #24 Grid #19 To find someone with the same kinks as you it might help to place one of these
If you're still struggling feel free to message me.

Posted
4 hours ago, SparkleznSmoke said:
Any extra clues or hints for grid #16?
I’m having a hard time with this one…

Looks like you found it 👍🏻 🙂

Posted
1 hour ago, Limpingrider8 said:

So what's happened to puppy 24 ???

Not sure if you mean Grid #24 or Day #24 so here are my clues for both:
If you're still struggling feel free to message me.

Posted
I’m only missing 4 an every hint I see I stg I still kind find them 😔
Posted
1 hour ago, mistress-sunny said:
I’m only missing 4 an every hint I see I stg I still kind find them 😔

Which 4 are you missing? If you let me know the grid numbers I'll see what I can do to help

Posted

Anyone know why theres only been 23 puppies???