PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT šŸ¶ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā :one::zero:Ā Ā :one::one:Ā 

:one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:Ā Ā :one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:

:one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:Ā Ā :two::three:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
What can I do with my first Icon?
What is it for??
Posted

#Day 3 #Grid 10 who looked at you last go in and find out

Posted
#Day 4 #GridĀ 18 Similar to yesterday but as not as one on one, check out everyone who's looked at you
Posted
1 hour ago, beaufort539 said:
I found 3 outta the 4

Which are you missing

Posted
If anyone is missing one of the stickers, let me know and Iā€™ll send it
Posted
21 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Me, thanks

Posted
33 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Unfortunately you cannot gift specific pieces to members.Ā  The system will gift away a random piece from what you have collected so far and only to those who have no icons collected at all.Ā Ā 

Posted
4 hours ago, Vikingo said:

What can I do with my first Icon?
What is it for??

By collecting the icon you earn 30 points towards membership.Ā  By the end of the hunt there will be 24 icons in total and you will earn 30 points for each icon collected.

You can choose to share what you have collected with another member as a great way of meeting others or you can choose to just keep.

If you decide to gift an icon away, you can only gift to a member who does not have any.Ā  When you gift the icon, you also gift away the 30 points you have earnt.Ā  Once you have gifted the icon away, go back to your treasure chest and work out which one has been gifted and then go back and recollect from where you first found it and you will then get your 30 points back.Ā Ā 

If you plan of gifting many, its worthwhile keeping a list or a grid map as the site will gift away a random piece.Ā 

Ā 

Posted
1 hour ago, KingJuice said:

What is a pride puppy?

To celebrate Pride month, Fetish.com is running a Treasure Hunt.Ā  Hidden around the site are Pride Puppy icons which you need to collect.

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play the game and gifted you with your first Puppy to start you off.

You can find all the clues given so far in this forum thread by expanding the thread and scrolling backwards.

At this point in time there are 4 puppies to collect.Ā  As I have gifted you one, you have three more to find to be up-to-date.Ā 

A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and new clues posted not long after.Ā 

Hope you join in.Ā  Happy Hunting šŸ˜Š

On 6/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, crystal-love said:

Who let the Pride Puppies out? šŸŒˆ They're out sniffing about the FET Universe - will you find them all? Chase all 24 pups to win points and have some fun this Pride month! Raise your paws for the mission! šŸ¾

This is how it works:
ā€“ Every day from June 7th until June 30th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
ā€“ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
ā€“ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
ā€“ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd ā€“ give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons ā€“ the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl šŸ¤“ Winners will be announced on July 4th!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package with a few kinky surprises! šŸ˜ˆ

On your marks. Get set. GO!
Ā 

EN_TH_puppypride.png

Ā 

Posted
30 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Unfortunately you cannot gift specific pieces to members.Ā  The system will gift away a random piece from what you have collected so far and only to those who have no icons collected at all.Ā Ā 

Sorry. Didnā€™t know šŸ˜…

Posted
10 hours ago, NaughtyNikki33 said:

Iā€™m quite confused on how this worksā€¦ and July 4th is my birthday!

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I will help you out.Ā 

10 hours ago, sasxlol96 said:

Iā€™m stuck with number 4

Have sent you a message.

27 minutes ago, leelum1992 said:

This is actually so confusingšŸ™„

Have also sent you a message.

Posted
6 minutes ago, miradest said:

Hey, what's this hunt all about?

Please see below.Ā  šŸ˜Š

1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

To celebrate Pride month, Fetish.com is running a Treasure Hunt.Ā  Hidden around the site are Pride Puppy icons which you need to collect.

I have enclosed the rules below on how to play the game and gifted you with your first Puppy to start you off.

You can find all the clues given so far in this forum thread by expanding the thread and scrolling backwards.

At this point in time there are 4 puppies to collect.Ā  As I have gifted you one, you have three more to find to be up-to-date.Ā 

A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and new clues posted not long after.Ā 

Hope you join in.Ā  Happy Hunting šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Ā 

On 6/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, crystal-love said:

Who let the Pride Puppies out? šŸŒˆ They're out sniffing about the FET Universe - will you find them all? Chase all 24 pups to win points and have some fun this Pride month! Raise your paws for the mission! šŸ¾

This is how it works:
ā€“ Every day from June 7th until June 30th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
ā€“ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
ā€“ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
ā€“ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd ā€“ give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons ā€“ the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl šŸ¤“ Winners will be announced on July 4th!

Are there any prizes?
Yasss! The three winners will get a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package with a few kinky surprises! šŸ˜ˆ

On your marks. Get set. GO!
Ā 

EN_TH_puppypride.png

Ā 

Posted
8 hours ago, holbrook420 said:

I don't what to do

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my greeter message when you first joined I am unable to message you again for 90 days.Ā  If you scroll back to the previous post I have included details about the game and the rules on how to play.Ā  I have also gifted you your first puppy to start you off.Ā  If you still need help, you are welcome to message me.Ā 

Posted

To everyone who's saying they're confused, let me try and help explain it.

Basically this website periodically runs these contests called treasure hunts which are essentially digital scavenger hunts.
So just like a scavenger hunt the goal is to find these digital icons which are spread out across different pages of the website/App so whenever you see a little square icon that looks out of place, and feature a little design based on the theme of the contest. This month they are puppy icons so if you see one all you have to do is click on it and it will go towards your progress on the Treasure hunt/Scavenger hunt.

Honestly you can just spend 10 minutes going through the different pages of the website and you'll usually spot them pretty easily! However just like a scavenger hunt if you are having trouble then you can visit the treasure hunt page and read through the comments. There you will see people leaving comments with clues on where to find the different icons and you can use the clues to help you find the different specific icons(in this instance it's puppies)

The clues always come in the form of riddles and point you to a specific place on the site, so all you have to do is solve the riddles and go where they tell you go. So if someone says "you get 2 or 3 of these when you make a basket on the court"

I'd have to figure out the riddle, once I figure out it's a basketball reference referring to points
I ask myself where I would find points on the website/app and go to that page/place and search for an icon.

The goal is to collect them all!

Hope that helps and good luck everyone!

Posted
59 minutes ago, Ashtonsc21 said:
How do I go about this

If you read the excellent post above yours all is explained - just follow the clues to find the pieces

Posted
1 hour ago, Ashtonsc21 said:
How do I go about this

Also further up in the comments alot of people have given super helpful clues šŸ˜Š

Posted
10 minutes ago, PeggableFucker said:

How does one give away their puppies?

Have attached details below šŸ˜Š

On 6/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, PixieDust said:

You first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of whereĀ you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.Ā 

Ā