Dtypes, why don't you...

Posted
Ever write about reflective pieces about your experiences of BDSM?
You write erotica
You ask questions
You write kinky adds
But you never write about yourselves as a Dom or a Sadist or a Daddy or whatever
At least not what I've seen
Why not?
I'm intrigued!
I'd love to know the inner workings of your minds. How you view D/s, dynamics, how you became you in the kink sense, what do you get out of it
etc etc etc
I really want to hear about the other side of the slash
Posted
Because…

Nobody cares?
Nobody asks…?

Until the sub *** called CopperKnob started to churn the awfully calm Dom waters up… Let’s see what comes out of the storm 😈
Posted
Oh CK! The inner workings of a Dom’s mind are a dark and deep place to go! Hahaha

Over the years as a Master, my thoughts, pleasures and desires have very much changed and refined. It’s the challenge of conquering a submissive. The freedom to be absolutely creative and kinky. The joys of doing things that the rest of the “ordinary people” claim to be taboo, that makes it all such a pleasure.
I enjoy the leadership and responsibility for the things we do and in a TPE being responsible for our successes and our less successful endeavors. It’s too, the being able to set the stage, lights and dialogue with the actors doing my bidding to be pleasing and pleasurable without being concerned about being told absolutely no or that it’s not going to happen. Lol (sometimes you do get a hell no, but taking it in stride, is all part of it too.)

I seldom lead with my chin and expose my underbelly. To think quickly and have no argument that, “you said you were going to do…… and you didn’t” is a liberating joy as the Dom. As responses develop, the freedom to lead them where they go is most impowering.
I could write for hours in describing what I receive from being a Dom. You’re quite welcome to message me if you would like to ask me more.
Posted
Read between the lines, and you'll have an answer to all your questions.
Posted
I dont know about others but i have always found it difficult to explain the inner workings of my mind, but i will try.

A lot what i do is instinct. I will try and explain what i get out of being the dominant in a relationship its quite simple a focal point, that calms my brain, and gives me balance.

Hope this helps answer your question a liitle.
Posted
3 hours ago, nullstein said:
Because…

Nobody cares?
Nobody asks…?

Until the sub *** called CopperKnob started to churn the awfully calm Dom waters up… Let’s see what comes out of the storm 😈

Let's see

Posted
2 hours ago, Catsailor69 said:
Oh CK! The inner workings of a Dom’s mind are a dark and deep place to go! Hahaha

Over the years as a Master, my thoughts, pleasures and desires have very much changed and refined. It’s the challenge of conquering a submissive. The freedom to be absolutely creative and kinky. The joys of doing things that the rest of the “ordinary people” claim to be taboo, that makes it all such a pleasure.
I enjoy the leadership and responsibility for the things we do and in a TPE being responsible for our successes and our less successful endeavors. It’s too, the being able to set the stage, lights and dialogue with the actors doing my bidding to be pleasing and pleasurable without being concerned about being told absolutely no or that it’s not going to happen. Lol (sometimes you do get a hell no, but taking it in stride, is all part of it too.)

I seldom lead with my chin and expose my underbelly. To think quickly and have no argument that, “you said you were going to do…… and you didn’t” is a liberating joy as the Dom. As responses develop, the freedom to lead them where they go is most impowering.
I could write for hours in describing what I receive from being a Dom. You’re quite welcome to message me if you would like to ask me more.

That's exactly where I want to delve

Posted
39 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:
I dont know about others but i have always found it difficult to explain the inner workings of my mind, but i will try.

A lot what i do is instinct. I will try and explain what i get out of being the dominant in a relationship its quite simple a focal point, that calms my brain, and gives me balance.

Hope this helps answer your question a liitle.

So there's a calming factor on both sides of the slash (for some)

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm more a literal thinker

It's all about fantasy, then there must also be room for fantasy left

whenwetalklikethis
Posted
For me it has always been quite voyeuristic. I have, even in ***age vanilla times, liked girls to undress for me. The accent here is on "for me". I liked, & like, them to feel my eyes on them and I like to watch the transition from cool, perfumed independence to hot, musky need. The transition is so obvious. If you hold a woman's gaze for too long in a department store escalator you can sometimes see it and that is so marvellous to send someone out into their life with a quite incomprehensible ( or perhaps terrifyingly, life-changingly comprehensible ) experience, or revelation. For me. this is the main thing
Posted
1 hour ago, whenwetalklikethis said:

For me it has always been quite voyeuristic. I have, even in ***age vanilla times, liked girls to undress for me. The accent here is on "for me". I liked, & like, them to feel my eyes on them and I like to watch the transition from cool, perfumed independence to hot, musky need. The transition is so obvious. If you hold a woman's gaze for too long in a department store escalator you can sometimes see it and that is so marvellous to send someone out into their life with a quite incomprehensible ( or perhaps terrifyingly, life-changingly comprehensible ) experience, or revelation. For me. this is the main thing

This explains so much. You’d rather watch than act? So this is why, after several days of very, very intense conversation and shared fantasies, you ghosted me? Were you sending me out into my life “with a quite incomprehensible (or perhaps terrifyingly, life-changingly comprehensible) experience”? 😂😂😂

whenwetalklikethis
Posted

Wow…at least that gives me an opportunity to explain. We did have several lengthy and very creative conversations in January 2020. The last one was on a Saturday night. I had only signed on to Fet a week or so ago then and was trying to save the conversation and, being technically not the best, accidentally deleted it. I was horrified but could not retrieve it and went to bed. I awoke to find that you had seen that I had deleted the conversation, asked me why (I was asleep and could not respond) and then blocked me. I awoke to find myself blocked and had no means of communicating with you to explain. I am not the sort of person to “ghost” anyone and I very much regretted that we could no longer communicate. I do apologise for having upset you but it was inadvertent.

Posted
This is getting juicy.💌💘💔🤔
Posted
6 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

That's exactly where I want to delve

The deeper darker places of a Dom’s mind eh?
As you pointed out in your OP, “you write erotica, you ask questions and you write kinky adds” are all actions of being creative. At least for me it is. In its own sense of experience and expression, it is a primal instinct that has a such a powerful driving influence in our desires as a Dom. The instincts of the hunter and the owner. We tend to be rebels in a sense, to the domestication of the vanilla world. In a good and healthy context, it is a joy to be so absolutely trusted and to feel and believe that what we do is most desirable to the focus of our lusty desires and deeper disciplines, pleasures and direction. To find someone that shares in our desires and expressions of the most intimate and personal of pleasures, submitting and committing themselves to what we desire and need to actions given over to us to explore and develop as richly and ultimately as is safely possible. For some, it is a life of being a free hedonist with another person who desires for us to take the wheel for both to experience all that is most desirable without judgement or inhibitions. To defy and express the defiance of the restraints of the society around us.
We KNOW that is possible only through the mind and will of the person we are engaged with. It takes an entirely different choice of disposition and behavior for those possibilities and pleasures to find expression. It is most gratifying and heady to be submitted the guidance and direction for those expressions and experiences, not just of ourselves but with the submission and surrender of another to what we desire and want, that makes being a Dom such a great experience. In a way, we become masters of our own and another’s world and most intimate experiences.

Posted
I don’t know that it is easy to explain when it is part of what or who you are, it just is. Also, for every person it is a bit different.

There are different aspects of all of us. For example I have some DD (or perhaps gentle Dom?) in me, I am a bit of a nurturer and I like to help those I care for. And there are times when encouragement is not sufficient to do this, when the potential for a punishment is needed to “encourage”.

Another aspect Of me I see as gentle and/or sensual Dom. I enjoy pushing my partners boundaries (not limits). By pushing their boundaries, discovering what they enjoy physically and mentally. In this aspect, I enjoy the power I have by being able provide (or deny) them things they want/crave.

So that is a bit of what I am I guess.
Posted
I feel like I just recently wrote about my perspective on ***, and even teased I will write more.........
Posted
10 hours ago, whenwetalklikethis said:

Can you maybe clarify the terrifying part?

Posted

Well I just read through my profile and I can see what @CopperKnob is getting at. However I've concluded that my profile is spot on as it says "ask me" in response to some of the questions. So while I remain happy to answer questions I don't think I am just going to put it out there. Anyway I doubt that anybody would be interested. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Matttster said:
I don’t know that it is easy to explain when it is part of what or who you are, it just is. Also, for every person it is a bit different.

There are different aspects of all of us. For example I have some DD (or perhaps gentle Dom?) in me, I am a bit of a nurturer and I like to help those I care for. And there are times when encouragement is not sufficient to do this, when the potential for a punishment is needed to “encourage”.

Another aspect Of me I see as gentle and/or sensual Dom. I enjoy pushing my partners boundaries (not limits). By pushing their boundaries, discovering what they enjoy physically and mentally. In this aspect, I enjoy the power I have by being able provide (or deny) them things they want/crave.

So that is a bit of what I am I guess.

Yeah, I get that everyone will have different thoughts as to why they're a D and what they get out of it.
I think that I love knowing things and hate not. I also see stypes writing posts about their submission, what it means to them and their experiences and felt that there was a lack of similar posts by Dtypes and I thought/hoped that Dtypes would start filling the forums with such posts, you know like, this is my experience of Dom frenzy or this was my experience using whatever implement etc etc
I still live in hope you know 😉

Posted
1 hour ago, DyingForLife said:
I feel like I just recently wrote about my perspective on ***, and even teased I will write more.........

Yep but I couldn't hardly say i hadn't seen any, only one, it wouldn't have had the gumption behind it 🙄🤣

Posted
@oldfellow i don't know how many think like me but when i happen upon a profile or get a message which says "ask me" or "ask me anything", my mind goes blank and I'm as mite as a table
Posted
6 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
@oldfellow i don't know how many think like me but when i happen upon a profile or get a message which says "ask me" or "ask me anything", my mind goes blank and I'm as mite as a table

When I see "Ask me" I always think this person couldn't be bothered to answer this to make things easier for me to see if we're compatible. And if they can't be bothered to do that, where else will I find them lacking in effort?