Male Lingerie Fetish

Posted
I love when a man is able to find and enjoy his feminine side, especially with his under clothes; To feel soft, delicate, and beautiful; Sensual, strong, and sexy in a womanly way.

Knowing they feel shy, nervous, *** and embarrassed by their under clothes makes me want to treat them in all the right ways, with love and care; Make them feel safe and secure enough to enjoy femininity, so I'm able to show them how good it feels to feel/be treated like a woman.

While they're in their femininity/feminine beauty, I also view them as masculine for accepting their feminine side - Mature and understanding enough to do so, and dominant for accepting it and being open enough to explore it - Dominant over (their masculine) themselves.

I enjoy the idea of playing with and snapping a man's bra and panty straps, running my hands over a floral-and-silk-covered bulge, nipples, and pecks, knowing they're wearing lingerie under a suit - An alluring secret; The idea of slowly working my way to undo their bra, and remove their panties is sensual and alluring.

"Man, I feel like a woman" ❤️
Posted
Wish more people thought like this in my area.
Posted
A transgender wan had me wear hers while she ate my ass form behind the entire time
She loved it and I liked it.
Posted
It's something I dabbled with years ago and enjoyed but circumstance and responsibility meant it got suppressed and not visited for many many years....
....then a couple of years ago the idea resurfaced in my head and percolate for a while, starting out with written stories featuring me in lingerie and finding more appeal in pics of men in it, to the point that earlier this year I bought my first pair of knickers and some hold ups, and enjoyed rekindling the interest purely in the bedroom - that first pair soon became three pairs and as I grew in confidence I started to wear them beyond the bedroom and under my jeans/shorts through the day on occasion.
More pairs got added and I started to post pics here of me wearing them and now I am at a point where most days I wear them, and have as many pairs of knickers as I do male boxers.
What the appeal is I'm not totally sure, and don't waste time trying to analyse it either - part of it is the feel of them, part is a sense of "naughtiness" knowing I am wearing them and others not knowing, and part of it probably plays into a feminine side of me that remains largely unexplored.
Where it will lead I don't know, but I know I am enjoying the journey.
Posted
You got me hard. With a partner like you, exploring things like this would be very exciting. For example: before going out for the day - zoo, store, etc ... - you take off your bra & panties. Standing there naked, you hold them out to me. You tell me to put them. You watch me, as I slip them. After being out for a long day, you make strip down to your underwear. You get naked & let me kiss you all over & give you oral until you release a few times. You kiss me some, while rubbing me on top of the panties. You go as long as you can without making me release. Then, either you have me rub myself until I finish in the panties or have me pull it out, stare you in the eyes while finishing it off.
Posted
Absolutely love a guy in lingerie. “Hard agree”, you might say 😆
Posted
You've wrote a couple of really good pieces on why you adore your fetishes. They're really well written. Mind if I follow you/add you to keep seeing them?
Posted
There is nothing sexier than a man wearing panties
Posted

I Allways had a feminime side and never had issues wearing lingerie usually for shits and giggles. ( im a comedian)
I Never felt uncomfortable in them but also I don't have the urge to wear them.
The fun part is i usually have female expressions when I'm entertaining my colleagues friends or partners or just simply happy.
If you would like to see an unshawed legged guy in a dark tomato red dress pm me ;)
Posted
I can learn so much from you! ❤️ Love reading your posts
Posted
Also...I'm not so much into gender roles so yes, exploring this is awesome
Posted
What's a sexy exercise I can make my sub do since I'm not with him right now. However, already wears underwear and a cock cage
Posted
I really like the idea of this
Posted
Does this include (for you & other people with this interest) those who are transitioning M2F like me? 🤔

Or just manly men in lingerie?
Posted
3 hours ago, YourHypnosub said:
Does this include (for you & other people with this interest) those who are transitioning M2F like me? 🤔

Or just manly men in lingerie?

For me personally I wouldn't distinguish between the two

Posted
So verry true it's even more powerful when you accept your a person of 2 genders and you relize your not just one thing you are everything and and you see it so clearly
And you just simply under stand so much more than what you are it's a enlightened empathic moment of tranquility you can gear the universe sing out in the cadence if your sou
I assume most people will never that compete moment of purity or much less to put to words so oerfectly as
Little Lilith27 just penned it a holy grail moment of purity.
What a great post.. bravo girl
Posted
I just shaved my whole body and love to wear panties and stockings
Posted
I love getting dressed up it’s so much fun 🤩
Posted
I want to come out and experience this... Especially as a married middle aged man with no experience experience in this realm
Posted
5 hours ago, south-bend228 said:
I want to come out and experience this... Especially as a married middle aged man with no experience experience in this realm

So what's stopping you?
No experience is really needed to wear lingerie, though can understand the *** of taking those first steps, although when you think about it objectively it's just underwear really - it's the subjective thinking that creates the ***.
Is it something you can discuss with your wife and share with her? Perhaps have her choose some items for you to try?