Our story

Lu****

Posted
I had the idea of starting an open ended story and anyone can add to it, let's see what story we can build together 😉
Posted
Oh count me in - I love letting my imagination go
Posted
It seemed like a harmless idea: an open-ended post inviting a group of strangers to contribute to a collective story. She tapped the heart icon, voting her approval and hoping to follow the story throughout her day. The sun was just starting to rise, and the heat wave the news had been warning about was expected to begin.
Posted
1 hour ago, LunaMaeve said:

I had the idea of starting an open ended story and anyone can add to it, let's see what story we can build together 😉

Chapter 1

It all started with a naughty dream.... 

Posted
the rays of the morning sun warming the room through the huge glass windows shine on the remains of the dining table. noticing the disarray of the remains of dinner over the table she blushes
Posted
As she blushed the butterflies in her belly began to flutter, she asked herself, did I really do this last night or was it an erotic dream which seems so real.
Posted
She suddenly feels a heavy shadow peering over her, hesitant to turn around but curious to look. Just as shes about to turn, it speaks the shadow spoke, a familiar voice
Posted
She manages to briefly catch a glance of the person behind her in the reflection of some silverware on the table, a man with a solid figure around 6ft tall, muscular but she can’t quite see the face. He calmly tells her to place her hands on the table which she quickly obeys. She then feels a foot pushing her own feet apart, spreading her legs wide. The butterflies seem to flutter more rapidly as her pulse quickens. She knows the voice but can’t quite put a face to it… was it the man from the night before? She suddenly feels a warm hand push her forward as to bend her over the table
Posted
he feels her body tremble under his hand as he firmly squeezes her waist reminding her of pleasures.
she breathes deeper than before full of anticipation, she cannot feel her own body's responses to his touch.
he grips her waist and steps up behind her, she feels him, the whole of him. warm, strong, confident, she trusts him.
her body is still, she believes and she relaxes slightly.
"boom" the sound as his hand spanks her right arse cheek
"oh! (pause) one Sir" she manages to breathe out
Posted

Before I can catch my breathe 'smack' his hand landed on my left arse cheek. This one was a stinger, the sound, the *** made my legs buckle. He held onto my waist to stop me from falling, pulling me closer whispering in my ears "I got you baby girl". Hearing those words feeling the warm from his body, my desire to have more to want more is becoming to show. The heat and the wetness between my legs cannot hide, Sir will know, Sir always knows...

Posted
Before she can catch her feelings, her sun dress is lifted over her peachy ass cheeks, showing off the rosey red shade hand prints. He smirks at his handy work before noticing the cute lines of her tiny g string disappearing between her ass and thighs. She tries to re adjust her footing but he’s too strong, pushing her back into her position over the table. He slides a hand up her inner thigh starting just above the knee slowly inching higher and higher, feeling her pulse race. Her body begins to tremble again in anticipation, her wetness almost noticeably growing between her thighs
Posted
She holds her breathe as his hands are now hovering over the flimsy fabric, the damp patch forming as he gently draws circles over her little nub, tracing the shape of her lips. She longs for more, she wants his fingers. As if he read her mind, one finger then a second finger. He can feel her softness, her warmth, her readiness for him.
Posted
On 8/30/2022 at 7:45 AM, LunaMaeve said:

Chapter 1

It all started with a naughty dream.... 

when I felt the tingle start. It was impossible to ignore. Every time this happens…

Posted
Pushing the damp fabric aside he slowly runs his finger up her pussy lips, adding a little pressure the tip starts to disappear inside her. She lets out a soft moan as she feels him slide deeper inside her, slowly pulling back out again, teasing her as she begs for more. Working a finger in and out while his thumb danced across her clit he can see her thighs glistening with her juices. He introduces a second finger insider her as her moaning gets louder, her hips pushing back trying to *** them deeper, her legs beginning to tremble with pleasure
Posted
feeling the need build she wiggles for more ... slap of the right arse cheek for his pleasure... build is biatch you what i like.... yes sir... one.. she sighs with abandonment... she knows without a doubt that he is ready to pound her like she deserves.. he is holding back... why.. coz he can...
Posted
With one swift move my damp underwear was now around my ankle,
Posted
His hand never stopped, with a tug of her hair he grunts tell me what you want, I want you to tell me exactly what you want.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
She begs for him to fuck her hard and fast however he’s not about to give her what she wants just yet. He orders her to remove his clothes which she obeys. She slowly lifts his shirt from over his head exposing his rippling abs and tight pecks. She then slides her hands inside the top of his pants, quickly undoing the button before unzipping his fly. Pulling them down to the floor she can see his cock growing hard in his briefs, the thick outline pressing through the flimsy fabric. As his pants hit the floor the briefs are next, his long thick cock springing out as her eyes lock onto it. She gasps wondering if she can handle the girth. Biting her lip in shock she feels a firm hand on the back of her head guiding her mouth towards his cock
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
His tip is getting closer, licking and wetting her lips, opening her mouth in anticipation. His cock lands on her eagerly waiting tongue, she can taste the warm salty pre cum, this only brings on more excitement and arousal. Opening wide struggling to fit her mouth around the thickness. Looking up at him as she works her way down and he is eyes are intensely focused and the more she takes in his shaft the harder he gets. "That's a good girl, that's it take in all of daddy's cock". He let's go of her hair, he doesn't need any guiding, she knows what she needs to do and she does a good job of it too. As he moans and groans, with each seconds they grow louder. She knows she is making daddy happy, she hopes he will fuck her for being such a good girl.
Hugh-miliateMe
Posted

“That’s it, good girl, daddy’s little whore!” He said in a slow deliberate voice as he slid inside her warm mouth.

”daddy’s cheap, cum slut whore!” He repeated

suddenly he pulled out, his cock glistening with her saliva and grabbed her hair, pulling her to her feet and her face close to his. She felt his warm breath on her lips as he drew closer and kissed her, a deep, hard, strong kiss. His tongue wrestling with hers. His free hand squeezed her breast firmly, it hurt, she liked it …