Pursuing the right DOM

br****

Posted
Let him go girl why suffer for something you can find to someone else
Posted
8 hours ago, naughtynat said:
So true ladies. You’re worth so much more 💞

Just wanted to add I said ladies as the topic was posted by a lady. Of course this applies to everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation/preferences and/or your own D/s dynamic. We are all worth so much more (of course there are a minority of exceptions) and should absolutely strive for it💞 Stay kinky 😉

Posted
9 hours ago, ynot17 said:
Honey hit the nail on the head. My last sub our schedules were completely different. But I’d still wake up at 2am when she got off work and make sure she was taken care of. No matter the time. He would find or make time to be in that dynamic

Thank you

Posted
12 hours ago, switchbbyx said:
Never chase a man. If he wanted to, no matter how busy he may be, he would—remember that. Hold that head high like the queen you are, take a step back, and let him come to you. If he doesn’t, then you know it wasn’t meant to be. xoxo 💖

Sometimes the man wants to be chased....

Posted
Do not chase that man babe. Actions speak volumes over words and why would you want to be in something where you aren’t feeling desired anyway? At least that’s how I look at it
Posted
Well, I guess it depends if he shows interest. I have seen that men, when interested, they will go after what they want. But if you feel it’s only one sided, maybe it’s not working. A relationship is a two way street, regardless of what type.
Posted
I’d say he’s married or in a relationship or got another sub on the go.... or probably just not interested in you
Posted
***Update *** he’s reached out and told he’s been very busy with work (works at a hospital) and has been very tired , but he wants to see me very soon and he misses me 🤔
Posted
Ahh. The context of working at a hospital was rather important. We could have helped your perspective by pointing out how they are understaffed much of the time, and stay late because of issues sometimes.

Glad you heard from him and are seeing him soon.
Posted
18 hours ago, brattygirl007 said:
***Update *** he’s reached out and told he’s been very busy with work (works at a hospital) and has been very tired , but he wants to see me very soon and he misses me 🤔

That's still not an excuse. No matter how busy someone is, they will make time for you when you trully matter to them. Everything else is just excuses. A Dominant knows the importance of communication and consistency.

Posted

Unisex: Hot and cold playbook... testing the boundaries. It only takes 1... 1 minute to write a short text. I ended any potientials who did this! The only time I will let it slide is your mama or papa went to the other side.🌈

• 1 month later...
Posted
I have the same problem! You talk to a potential Dom on here and they ask to go off site to a chat app or even eventually exchange numbers and you think they must really be interested and then they disappear or barely acknowledge you. What is the point of that?