Subs - How Do You Like To Be Approached By A Dom On This App

Mr****

Posted
Show intent , but open for all
Posted
Direct and ideally with a meeting
Posted
Just be blunt on what your intentions are. I’m open to try anything so chances are it would be a go for me.
Posted
Direct, minimal beating around the bush! I'd like you to tell me what you want need and what the plan is 😇
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Read my profile and show a little interest enquire about an interest that we might share and maybe ask a question and don't just send me a d**k pic

Posted
Get to know me before you go right to kink
Posted
I'd be pretty happy for dommes to reach out at all. It seems like most non-male folks here are themselves looking for a dom(me) but they're in short supply, at least in my area.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I like the whole slave lifestyle so I get super excited when I get a Dom master to strip me naked and act like I am property
Posted
Read my profile and just genuinely show interest, messages and just let’s see how it all goes.
Posted
Im an older sub so I look for maturity and leadership qualities. If you dont know how to start a conversation then perhaps you aren’t necessarily a dom.
Posted
I’m a young beginner sub so when I become most active I want to be approached as though you know what’s on my profile and that’s it just be real with me be kind and caring definitely complement and tease me I love being a little cherry