How to tell the Difference between REAL and FAKE accounts

Yu****

Posted

It’s a lottery unfortunately but the advice so far is very good, especially what @ProTattoo4u says, that’s a red flag right there.
Approach honestly and openly without giving overly personal details away and be patient! You’ll attract some interest I am sure.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
They have no idea about the location they claim, poor English, want phone number to type more? Long delays between DM’s, avoid phone conversations at all costs. I’m old and cynical why would a pilot choose me? Too good to be true, same conversations etc. I had one with driver’s license and Visa. I asked for a photo with a specific “pose”. Don’t add, or friend.
Posted
8 hours ago, santa-rosa357413 said:
They have no idea about the location they claim, poor English, want phone number to type more? Long delays between DM’s, avoid phone conversations at all costs. I’m old and cynical why would a pilot choose me? Too good to be true, same conversations etc. I had one with driver’s license and Visa. I asked for a photo with a specific “pose”. Don’t add, or friend.

I’ll go hours without responding. This is an app, real life always comes first. And no, I don’t always say oh I’ll be back because real life is more important and I can’t be bothered. Just because the responses are delayed does not mean it’s a fake account.

Posted
My post was in regard to hackers, people, AI trying to gather information or accounts.
Posted
Hola, I’m not sure how that post ended up here. It was a response to illegal accounts, hackers or account thieves. I apologise for any misunderstanding, and it wasn’t directed towards you. Simon?
Posted
42 minutes ago, santa-rosa357413 said:
Hola, I’m not sure how that post ended up here. It was a response to illegal accounts, hackers or account thieves. I apologise for any misunderstanding, and it wasn’t directed towards you. Simon?

Simon? No, unless you’re referring to Simon Jester. My name is Robert.

Posted
I was commenting on women texting and the conversations they initiate. An example would be they’re from “Alabama”! I responded Roll? Her response was “crickets”! , Mobile, I said Wetumpka? Then I asked how long had she lived there? Long delay, 7 months, I said “there’s “ no way. That’s one example, I’ve had a few.

Now I just say “no thanks” when they want to go to Telegram or WhatsApp, never add them to contacts, groups or let them run apps. If your suspicions, turn off Wi-Fi and cellular data and block.

When they send pics, ask for a pose you determine. If you give them a phone number, they’ll text, why not call? They’re dudes, don’t give your number, or do and hear “ear surgery “ , sore throat, it’s comical.

Continued success, good luck!
Posted
If they ask for a gift card, report and block em. If they want to meet up, ask for a video conference to determine identity and security.