ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
Day 2 Clue 2 grid 5: Have a look at your edit profile settings for this 2nd clue
K……. C…….
Posted
3 minutes ago, MrJim said:

Still not helpful

Have sent you a message, will give you a hand 😊

Posted
Just now, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message, will give you a hand 😊

Hehe me too!

Posted

Day #2 Grid #5 this is the only time when you will confess that it is not private

Posted
19 minutes ago, EroticCouple said:

Clicked on icon for clue 2 but it says I haven't collected it???

Have sent you a message, will try and help work out why its not registering. 

Posted
Can anyone explain what this is all about please
Posted
2 minutes ago, DegradeMee said:

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below.  You can find all of your clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Use the clues and go for a gander around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues as the hunt goes on, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you  will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you to the start of each days clues so far.  If you get stuck on any, post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to give you a hand.

Each new icon will be released at 3pm UK time and will continue to be released each day until there are 24 icons in total.

Happy Hunting 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

missincognito
Posted
52 minutes ago, DegradeMee said:

I don’t get it either

Posted
11 minutes ago, missincognito said:

I don’t get it either

Have sent you a message. 😊

Posted
I also don’t get it.. confessions and daddy.. sounds like a fun time but… no luck lol
Posted
8 minutes ago, hilaryyy-gg said:

I also don’t get it.. confessions and daddy.. sounds like a fun time but… no luck lol

I tried to send you a message but as you have not replied to my original greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90days.  You are welcome to message me if you would like a hand. 

Posted
So i think i got the clue but it seems it says its the same one i already got before? Is this possible?
Posted
4 hours ago, NaughtyBrat87 said:

Day 2 Clue 2 grid 5: Have a look at your profile settings for this 2nd clue

Yes I did. I don’t see it.

Posted
8 minutes ago, ibelligerant said:

So i think i got the clue but it seems it says its the same one i already got before? Is this possible?

I had a look at your profile and you have only one icon collected so far which means you a missing one, as two icons are currently available for collection.  If you have the icon from day two collected already, it means you are missing the icon from day one.  Expand this forum thread and scroll back to the clues for day one then go for a gander around the site and see if you can find it.  If you are still having difficulties, feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, caribear said:

Yes I did. I don’t see it.

I got it finally!

Posted
So I found both icon and now it says I have given away 2 icon and have one left how did I give them away ?
Posted
21 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:

So I found both icon and now it says I have given away 2 icon and have one left how did I give them away ?

You may have accidentally given one away when you were viewing a profile.  All you need to do is go back to the place you first found the icon and it should reappear and then you can tap on it and it will recollect.  If you would like me to help you out with which one you are missing, feel free to drop me a line. 

Posted

If anyone is having trouble collecting icons on the Desktop or Mobile Desktop versions of the site especially when doing giveaways, try refreshing the screen and the icons should then collect and register. 😊

Posted
Couldn’t get the second one , some help here 😅