Sexting is boring and Vanilla

Sg****

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

People like what they like.

Shaming people for doing what they like isn't exactly open minded and clever.

Personally, I don't like texting, nor do I like instant messaging. Even of the vanilla variety.

I'm a writer so I'm not backwards about coming forward, there's no room to maneuver with texts/IM.

Therefore, Emails is my communication of choice.

With emails you can get into the weeds and really to get to know one another. It's a gourmet five course meal. With texts/IM's it's communication fast food.

Posted
I don’t even sexting. Anyone wants too?
  • 3 weeks later...
goon2yu
Posted

I'm an avid reader, so it's something my wife (and past Dommes) have enjoyed in the past.  Writing is a form of art and captivating composition can affect the imagination enabling an emotional catharsis like a powerful aphrodisiac to set the pace and expectation before an actual meet.

An inability to mentally dominate may indicate incompetence to adequately physically dominate. Anyone can possess a whip, but very few can possess your mind.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

People like what they like…but for me it’s so boring 🥱

Posted
I don’t care for it either, unless it’s within an exclusive relationship I’m having I don’t sext anymore. I prefer the real thing also, love physical touch.
Posted
I love being on the edge of my seat all day. Physical is preferred but when you’re busy or apart it fills the gap. I like both.