YOUR LETTER TO SANTA

purplepie

Posted

Dear Santa, I promise I have been good all year

Greeting kinksters with smiles and good cheer

A roll in your sack would be my cup of tea

So can you jump down my chimney and make it hasty!!

Posted
Dear Santa,
While I’ve been a good Daddy Dom, my little has been a very bad girl 3 times this year and runaway again. When she returns, can you reward me and punish her by joining us in a MMF 3some split-roast? and… well… Santa have you been tested recently you beautiful Degrader Dom you! 😁

May your all quirks be fulfilled this season for all~
Posted
11 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

Santa Claus,ya bastard! Where's my bleedin' sub?
I"ve unwrapped all the Alphas ,none are worth a rub!
No VIP exclusive access ,to a bdsm club!
Bend over Santa, you've been a naughty chub...

Dashing through the snow In a one-peice open croch

O'er the fields we go,  Laughing all the way

Bells on ballbags ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to ride and sing in a satin thong tonight,

oh! Jingle balls, jingle balls Jingle all the way Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one-peice open crotch, hey! Jingle balls, jingle balls Jingle all the way Oh what fun it is to ride In a one-peice open crotch.

Posted
Dear Santa, every year I set a 🎄. Not this year. I eat the cookies myself. I've been a good boy for 40 years yet have you ever given me a 🎁? It looks like this year i won't get a present either.
I can be converted by sending me a Christmas miracle and send some Santa's helpers.
Posted
15 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

@ThumperG, we will be serving braised red cabbage,red onion and apple with the reindeer spit roast.......he will be walking back !🤣😈🙏

YES! Just like that meme of the Abominable snowman roasting that horrendous and creepy ass little elf on the shelf doll on a pit in the forest! This image reminds me of a party we once had with my family. We had a pig and lamb roast but there was an issue with the lamb. It wasn't exactly tied down correctly! YES...it partially escaped its restraints. So now this thing starts flopping over when it's spinning. My brother happens to be a Senior PA in the Emergency Surgery Dept at an NYC Hospital. So starts cutting this thing with a big knife and we RErig it onto the pig. Except now it looks like it's having anal with the pig! I'm telling you these things only happen with my family. Teehee! 

Posted
Flogger stings, yes I’m listening.
Oh the ***, Kitty’s glistening.
Warm and bright, I’m loving the bite.
Choking, kisses her, he always has the upper hand.
Posted

Dear Santa are you listening ive had about enough,for 2 long years ive waited for someone who likes it rough! Ive got the chains the whips and floggers now send me the stud in my fave grey joggers. Have him be tall sadistic and hung with a good set of hands and a remarkable tongue. It’s in your best interests to quickly reply cos  an unhappy brat can be rather sly!

Posted
Dear Santa,
If you could, please send me a lady who can whip me into shape. She doesn’t have to be solely Dominant as if she wants to switch it up she can. But if it’s a 70/30 more Domme I’d be a happy doll/pup. But I’m guessing that’s asking too much, so bugger it. I’ll have a lottery win instead so I can retire early. More chance of that. 🤣
Posted
Dear Santa, if you could kindly send a lump of coal to every person on here who keep making unwanted approaches and sending unwanted dick pics to all the lovely people on here. Doubly so for those who send those approaches to my Mistress.
No present needed for me. Thanks 👍
Posted
I think I have everything I want in my Daddy ☺️ although I wouldn’t turn down a kitticorn. I would like everyone else to have a great Xmas and for no one to feel lonely 💖
Posted
Dear Santa, let's be honest. I'm on the naughty list.

However. If I managed to slip through and get on the nice one.... A new dragon tongue is all I'd like. Maybe a matching pair if you're feeling generous.
Posted

Dear santa, can you please stop breaking in to my house once a year to steal food...thank you...🤣

Posted

Dear Santa,

A man who says he slides down chimneys but doesn't get a speck of soot on him is simply not to be trusted. 

I've been very naughty and I'd do it all again.... You judgemental chimney-raiding bastard.

Psue.

Posted
Dear Santa
I need a laptop for my dic pic collection that probably puts me on the naughty list but I have a lot of pics to save thanks Santa leaving the cookies and milk just in case
Posted
Dear Santa
I want to add to my collection of vintage diapers. Bring me any plastic baby diapers from the 80s or early 90s. Also please bring me a mean Mommy and a Pampered little princess to take care of. Oh yeah I'm leaving you skim milk 🥛🍼 and Keto cookies you fat Bastard.
Posted

I want a red shiny Bat phone ☎️. One that rings every time someone close lies to me. Add an invisibility cloak so I can also creep about at midnight observing the treachery. Thirdly a transparent ray gun . This would be used for head to toe scanning purposes. Perfect for assessing the poison ☠️ content. 
I dont suppose it’s possible to include a cremation incinerator aswell? 
Wishful thinking 🧐 

Posted
Dear Santa,

Just an apple pen to get experimental with my drawings.
Posted
dear santa i want a vibrator wand to spice up my sex life with women
Posted
dear fet i would like to find one of the squares for the challenge this year
Posted
On 12/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, purplepie said:

What is on your wish list? Or have you earned a lot of spanks this year? Maybe you are still missing THE special BDSM toy or you wish you had that one fetish? Be creative and write down what's on your mind 🔥

The list is too long :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m still needing a young, beautiful BBC for a special DateNight with this Miami blonde Hotwife!!! (9+ to qualify) 😉💋