Age is just a number?

Posted
Age matters more when dating, but it does matter a little when it comes to play if the person is not mute enough which makes it feel like you are taking advantage
Posted
12 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Yes, I can see that.

But then if it's like a FWB or a just a fling kinda thing then its all good as long as you get enough time to get to know each other's likes and dislikes so you can just have a good time and then part ways till you both need a release

Posted
It shouldn’t matter as long as both people are having fun. I enjoy girls much younger than me as they have a lot more energy in the Bedroom than girls my age.
Posted
1 hour ago, DeezFuckNuts41 said:
It shouldn’t matter as long as both people are having fun. I enjoy girls much younger than me as they have a lot more energy in the Bedroom than girls my age.

Fair fair enough

Posted
I believe so as long as there are absolutely No minors involved. 18+ is the key
Posted
Age is just a number as long as they are of age (18 or older)!!! But I generally go for 21 & older
Posted
On either end of my partnerships I have a 19 yr d sub, and a 51 yr old sub.

Age doesn't matter to me. People are people
Posted
I would submit (pun intended) that most men are far better love and kink partners once they actually grow up and work through their egos and the lousy cultural expectations of our gender.
Once you settle into yourself, can laugh at yourself, you begin to see others far more deeply and can meet them where they are.
So to the question, for most of us age can provide perspective and wisdom and of course for many, age doesn’t produce anything.
I’d be interested to hear how working with and through gender expectations is different for other humans/aliens/however you identify. Yes, philosophy and history major 😳
Posted
5 hours ago, SanDiego-DDlg said:
I would submit (pun intended) that most men are far better love and kink partners once they actually grow up and work through their egos and the lousy cultural expectations of our gender.
Once you settle into yourself, can laugh at yourself, you begin to see others far more deeply and can meet them where they are.
So to the question, for most of us age can provide perspective and wisdom and of course for many, age doesn’t produce anything.
I’d be interested to hear how working with and through gender expectations is different for other humans/aliens/however you identify. Yes, philosophy and history major 😳

With age come calmness, wisdom, and understanding. Those without having lived through experience tend to not have the world view that's needed to create an effective partnership in my opinion.

• 5 weeks later...
MisstressStorm
Posted
I get this a lot ….. Do not judge me because I will not Kink with individuals that are in the age range of my Adult children. Presses my eeeeek button. My Hard Limit , go figure 🖤
Posted
7 hours ago, MisstressStorm said:
I get this a lot ….. Do not judge me because I will not Kink with individuals that are in the age range of my Adult children. Presses my eeeeek button. My Hard Limit , go figure 🖤

No one has the right to judge you. Many of us “oldies” however, are judged on exactly that point - old.

Posted
6 hours ago, Aaron3 said:

No one has the right to judge you. Many of us “oldies” however, are judged on exactly that point - old.

Are we though? Or just trying to interact with people we're effectively not compatible with?
I don't feel judged when someone has age filters in place or tells me I'm too old - just accept their preferences and am out of their age range.

Posted
10 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Are we though? Or just trying to interact with people we're effectively not compatible with?
I don't feel judged when someone has age filters in place or tells me I'm too old - just accept their preferences and am out of their age range.

Again, that’s the point! Because we tend to link age to a behavioural pattern, it becomes just as discriminant as racism. It’s not stoppable through rule changes, one can only appeal to people’s minds. Age is a state of mind - not always expressed through a number.

Posted
Age is of no concern to me. However, being 50 puts me in a less desirable category. I tend to gravitate towards older women which is a challenge because they usually want young guys. Younger girls usually want there age or older, but 50s too old. I will tell you all that some of us 50 year Olds have all the stamina and staying power of an 18 year old. The difference is, we know what we're doing and have fewer or no hang ups. Try me
Posted
1 hour ago, Aaron3 said:

Again, that’s the point! Because we tend to link age to a behavioural pattern, it becomes just as discriminant as racism. It’s not stoppable through rule changes, one can only appeal to people’s minds. Age is a state of mind - not always expressed through a number.

Ageism is discrimination but, for me this is when it's on an organisational level. For example today working with a Prisoner whose been told they can't move to a wing whilst recovering from a significant *** because that particular wing accommodates an older population despite the fact that their needs would be better met on that wing is discrimination under the Equality Act.
In terms of personal preference when seeking a partner, I don't see it as discriminatory. No one's being or is at risk of being harmed.

Posted
1 hour ago, Aaron3 said:

Whilst I agree that you can only appeal to people's minds - for those minds to meet there has to be compatibility and that *can* be guided by age.
To turn things around a little I'd not have anything in common with the majority of people under the age of 30 and so wouldn't go out of my way to contact people of that age - it's not discriminatory in the slightest, is just me knowing my mind and who I'm likely to be compatible with - and is precisely the same principle the other way round.
Again it's just an acceptance of likely compatibility and certainly nothing like racism which is an abhorrent and hateful trait - something that can hardly be said for someone saying they have a preference not to meet someone of a certain age.
Now I'm not saying it's a blanket thing either - and of course there are people both sides of the age divide who will meet those older or younger - but those with a preference not to are merely exercising that preference for whatever reasons they may have none of which are sinister or hateful.

Posted

As much as I want to believe that age doesn't matter, it does. I'm 53. In my mind I still feel 25, but there's no getting around it. I don't have much to offer anyone under the age of 40 (give or take). I'm not rich or an Adonis. Fantasy and reality are different things. My futile/foolish attempts at messaging much younger women have yielded 0 sucess. Humble pie tastes lousy, but is good to eat every so often. 

Posted
Lol that's how people are unfortunately. I've been told this a lot by a lot of guys I've seen or talked to but like idk in my head I'm like then why do you keep texting me and messaging me if I'm too young for you?...Plus idk i feel like older people are fun to be with and sometimes they're much better at certain things but alot of times they can't get over their past or sometimes they just aren't interested in us personally. If you're interested in older people I'd say voice it to begin with like to the person so they know what you're into cause literally had this happen a few times where they sometimes don't think i want to be with them bc they're too old for me etc... after voicing it and talking it goes away eventually and they get over it
Posted
I like younger people as well, as long as it isn't weird for them
Posted
I prefer younger I don’t date anyone older than me because of things that traumatised me in the past
Posted
I believe age is only a number. If the two are consenting adults, and they like younger or older, then their age shouldn't matter. And it shouldn't be anyone elses business to judge them for it
Posted
If you are legally old enough to buy alcohol or walk into an adult shop then your old enough to seek what you shall desire.
Im 46 and my ex of 20 years was 7 years older than i but now because im older id prefer a younger goddess to worship and obey!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think it depends on the person. I’ve dated older since before I had any business doing it lol. In my 30s, I still date older men. I love that they are more settled in themselves and love to let me be my authentic self. It also plays into my fantasies.