Age is just a number?

Posted
For me when it comes to age I’m pretty biased. When i think of people younger than me i think “less life experience”. I have a hard time taking younger people serious. I’ve read that a man’s brain isn’t fully developed until he is 25. That’s all i focus on when younger guys who claim to be dominant that think im going to submit to them. I like younger girls I feel younger girls are more gullible, easier to control. Even though I don’t know younger people’s backgrounds and experiences. I always think “ what would a young guy know about being in a relationship? “. Which is dumb to think, my parents didn’t emulate a healthy relationship. I dont know much about being in a healthy relationship. I do know what I bring to the table, im working on better myself and understanding who I am. For when a relationship does come into play.
Posted
I like older women dominants/subs there most fun got the right attitude about it all
Posted
Age isn't important until your changing your mates diapers
Posted
Age matters to different people for different reasons. I don't mind a woman near my age who knows what she wants and doesn't beat around the bush or play mind games over it, but having a girl a third of my age showing genuine interest in me is the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world!
Posted
I like younger than me female doms they are more open and wanting to try things my Dom she just turned 26
Posted
I prefer older men ❤️‍🔥 fetlife is good tooooo
Posted
I'm not young anymore, I sure wish I was. But the tables have turned a little. When I was young and kinda hot, the older guys dug me. As I've gotten older, the older guys still hit on me, but it's far more young men. I'm talking 18 years young. I'm not going to lie they are a huge turn on. I never messed with them when I was their age, it was always more mature men. But I am now reliving a little of my youth that I missed. I always make sure that they understand so there is no issues. As long as they are of age. I'll get naked with them.
Posted
I actuly prefer older women I’m 32
Posted
Age absolutely matters. Anyone 25-30 and higher going after someone who is 18-21…I’d look at you sideways. Predatory behavior is still predatory behavior. There’s a reason they’re going after someone younger than them.
Posted
I like young but if they are older I prefer within 10 years of myself
Posted
Age matters. No one over 25 should be interested in a *** (18-19) no matter how ‘mature’ you are, you’re at very different life stages. If the gap is more than 5 years it’s probably gonna get weird. And you also have to ask “why does this much older person want someone so young..?”
Posted
I like em young wit daddy issues.
Posted
Age definitely does not matter if you of legal age to be considered an " adult " and make adult decisions. this means 18+ . Whether it be fantasy or real life lol age gap doesn't really matter the problem is people care to much about what society thinks and what society finds acceptable. Kinks and fantasies in my personal experience start at a young age. Live your life. You only get one
Posted
Monday at 07:08 AM, SpookyFlavoured said:
Age absolutely matters. Anyone 25-30 and higher going after someone who is 18-21…I’d look at you sideways. Predatory behavior is still predatory behavior. There’s a reason they’re going after someone younger than them.

Not necessarily, youth is a powerful aphrodisiac. Being preditory has nothing to do with it.

Posted
Wednesday at 06:46 AM, tezzy said:
Age definitely does not matter if you of legal age to be considered an " adult " and make adult decisions. this means 18+ . Whether it be fantasy or real life lol age gap doesn't really matter the problem is people care to much about what society thinks and what society finds acceptable. Kinks and fantasies in my personal experience start at a young age. Live your life. You only get one

Age does matter if you have grown children, some people like me, don't date younger than their kids.

Posted
For me it has to be over 21, but it would be nice if they were at least older than my oldest child. I'm not here to be someone's mother.
Posted
On 8/18/2024 at 1:03 AM, RayvanWolfe said:

Age does matter if you have grown children, some people like me, don't date younger than their kids.

To a point very understandable opinion if my daughter dated someone 10+ years older I'd definitely think it was strange but my point is more like in a perfect world would age matter. Unfortunately we can't control what our children do adults and can only limit what goes on as children but at some point everyone does whatever they want now again as long as you aren't a straight predator sh*t doesn't matter. You on this app cause you like freaky sh*t and you somebody adult child.

Posted
7 hours ago, Pink-Lady- said:
For me it has to be over 21, but it would be nice if they were at least older than my oldest child. I'm not here to be someone's mother.

You can be a sugar mommy. I used to have one who is 20 years older than me. Age is just a number it's what we want that matters in the end.

Posted
10 hours ago, dmvking said:

You can be a sugar mommy. I used to have one who is 20 years older than me. Age is just a number it's what we want that matters in the end.

I've raised 3 of my own, 4 step kids. 4 long term men. I'm done raising boys. I need someone who has some sense about themselves.

spanksalot-1982
Posted

Age is most certainly just a number 

the most amazing relationship Iv ever had was with a woman ten years my senior and Iv never been able to rival it 

I personally think the more important aspect is a connection 

if the connection is strong and you can read and anticipate each other your both a powerful *** to be reckoned with  

Posted
12 hours ago, tezzy said:

To a point very understandable opinion if my daughter dated someone 10+ years older I'd definitely think it was strange but my point is more like in a perfect world would age matter. Unfortunately we can't control what our children do adults and can only limit what goes on as children but at some point everyone does whatever they want now again as long as you aren't a straight predator sh*t doesn't matter. You on this app cause you like freaky sh*t and you somebody adult child.

Ok, so basically what I'm saying is this. My adult kids are 30+, which means for me 35 is cut off, no younger. 🤣🤣🤣🤣