What’s the current state of your sex life? 😈

Malliemmm

sardonicus87
Posted
Nonexistent for several years now. Married, but it's an open marriage (ENM), however, I live in lower Alabama so... yeah.
Posted
Haha sex life

I’m single
Posted
Define sex life...I mean, blow jobs aren't sex if you are under oath. Which sex life are we talkin bout here? It's like a question about God. With so many different kinds where do ya start?
Are you really asking...
How long have you been orgasm free?
How long has it been since someone else was responsible for your orgasm?
When you have an orgasm are you having sex?
Is your sex life orgasm free?
Give me time.
I'll get to the bottom of this...and beyond!
Posted

Almost daily with my husband! Like someone else said, I’m a needy girl! 

He did have surgery Wednesday on his neck so he’s hurting right now and it’s basically blowies for him and nothing for me 🥺 hopefully he feels better soon! 

Posted

My sex life has been floating face down for months. I'm oddly okay with it though.

Posted
Dead. Like been buried for three years now. Work and life in general is crazy.
Unfortunately, I'm single, so that's not helpful. Lol
Posted
I'm now in a polyamorous marriage as our sex life is/was a bit vanilla. She's got a fuck buddy now so, I wonder if anyone near Littlehampton West Sussex UK wants to use me as their play thing. I'm new to this so I'm pretty much up for most things (check profile). If you want to, please feel free to message me x
  • 5 months later...
Posted

After reading these posts, I feel extremely lucky. Married for 16 years. Sex is usually twice a week and better, closer and wilder than ever before. And we are over 60.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Happily married and have sex once or twice a week ranging from vanilla to role playing, to full BDSM. Best it's ever been. who knew that I would have the best sex of my life in my sixties!

Posted
Wife is pretty vanilla but has indulged me somewhat over the years. Then middle age hit and things slowed to a trickle (incl. vanilla). We still love each other and she suggested I branch out to look for kinky fun. Syd was born.
Kinkseeker76
Posted

Non-existent - been widowed for 3 years

welshslaveboy
Posted

Non existent with anyone else, by myself, absolutely amazing! :clapping:

• 6 months later...
Billie66
Posted

non existent. such a waste. I wonder if anyone knows what a waste this is.