EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I'm lost as well. I don't understand the clues
Posted
52 minutes ago, berwicksub said:

Here they are

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe

Posted
52 minutes ago, berwicksub said:

You already found 4 rest are 3

Posted
2 minutes ago, aprmaximilian said:
im lost

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it

Posted
2 minutes ago, aprmaximilian said:
im lost

You need to explore the app using the above clues

Posted
I'm trying to figure out if I have all the eggs or if I'm missing one
Posted
1 hour ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

If you've got 7 eggs you've got them all so far!

Posted
1 hour ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

There are currently 8 eggs released, so you are missing one.  I have sent you a copy of my grid map so far which should help. 😊

Posted
My bad I thought it was still 7 😅
Posted
1 hour ago, berwicksub said:

Still don't understand

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to.  If you drop me a line, I am happy to help you out and get you up to speed. 😊

ConsarnedOne
Posted

Found today's! Clue 8 - Don't you want more people around you? Show off that pretty art and they may follow the bread crumbs!

ConsarnedOne
Posted
Annnnd I gifted an icon so of course it gifted Grid 10 - clue 7. Now I can't remember where I found it lol
Posted
8 minutes ago, ConsarnedOne said:

Annnnd I gifted an icon so of course it gifted Grid 10 - clue 7. Now I can't remember where I found it lol

lol done that before, so you are not alone there....if you would like hand finding it, feel free to drop me a line but this was my clue for that day. 

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Posted
2 hours ago, domdaddytosnowbunny said:

I got 4

You are doing great, keep going 4 more to find and you will be uptodate.  If you are stuck on any you are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand.  Not sure which ones you are missing but I've posted a list of my clues so far below for you 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Posted
4 hours ago, aprmaximilian said:

im lost

Have sent you a message, happy to help you out 😊

Posted
41 minutes ago, ConsarnedOne said:

Ha ha it happens

Just follow any of the below clues and try to memorize which place you found it or write it down

Posted
4 hours ago, berwicksub said:
Still don't understand

You need to explore the different area of the app by tapping on the possibility and you could see the icon of egg

Posted
40 minutes ago, xobellavega said:
I WANT SOME 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

You need to explore and find icons and here are the clues

Posted
42 minutes ago, xobellavega said:
I WANT SOME 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

You did find some