EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
19 minutes ago, BabyGirl779 said:
Gahhh #9 has me stumped, I’m using the app and have gone to my visitors but no egg!?

Maybe check out the last one

Posted
53 minutes ago, AlphaEyes said:
Help

Help for finding icons or giving icons?

Posted
1 hour ago, LuvSolesLuvHoles said:

I've found 5. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Chipr said:

Still cant put together what is needed tofind  the icon for clue  #9.

58 minutes ago, AlphaEyes said:

Help

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
i really love games like these, although with memory issues it makes it kinda stressful remembering which eggs are which , which ones have been found, etc. it’s super fun to be able to find the eggs in new corners of the app/site via exploration-style experience, definitely, and im very excited to see how these challenges change and adapt over the years !!
Posted
I know where a few are I have 6 let's help one another out !
Posted
I know where a few are I have 6 let's help one another out ! 9 each day I heard
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dime_Pressure said:

Yes

Posted
11 minutes ago, Dime_Pressure said:

I know where a few are I have 6 let's help one another out !

11 minutes ago, Dime_Pressure said:

Currently there are 9 eggs available to collect. 

Clues are in this forum thread which you can find by expanding your comments and scrolling back.  All clues help, so the more posted the better, however just a reminder for all no spoilers are allowed as per the rules of the game.   

If any one is struggling to find clues via the APP by expanding their comments and scrolling back, head over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site using www.fetish.com in your browser and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page which will take you directly to each days clues so far.

To help out I have listed my clues so far below. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚

Posted
28 minutes ago, Dime_Pressure said:

It's 9 so far and 1 each a day till the game ends

Posted
Any additional hints for clue 9? Looking around, I couldn’t find anything that matched my expectations, so it is safe to say my expectations need a reality check. That’s a long winded way of saying hints are appreciated! 😉
Posted
1 hour ago, Curiousbeyondbelief said:
Any additional hints for clue 9? Looking around, I couldn’t find anything that matched my expectations, so it is safe to say my expectations need a reality check. That’s a long winded way of saying hints are appreciated! 😉

Check who’s visited you, and maybe give them a visit back 😉

Posted
1 hour ago, Curiousbeyondbelief said:

Here are a few of the clues for icon # 9.  Extra Hint from me:   Sometimes you need to go further down into the rabbit hole to reveal what is hidden. 

15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚😁

15 hours ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 return the favour be a voyeur 

15 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Who's that knocking on your door? Who's that ringing your bell?

15 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out

15 hours ago, Azipod said:

Day 6, clue 9: who's been lurking around in your profile?

15 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 9!
You look at me I will look back at you
Hopefully we match. Hehe

Posted
I have a good feeling about where the last two eggs are but they’re not where I thought they’d be 💔
Posted
I'm stumped on 6 & 10. Any assistance would be appreciated
Posted
1 hour ago, PrincessPoppy97 said:
I have a good feeling about where the last two eggs are but they’re not where I thought they’d be 💔

Maybe you can close the app and wait a bit for the icons to show. Otherwise the clues are posted - please scroll up

Posted
30 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:
I'm stumped on 6 & 10. Any assistance would be appreciated

Here are the clues

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out

Posted
19 minutes ago, fromthinair said:
I can’t seem to figure out which one I’m missing, there’s 9 right?

Yes 9 and I just reposted the clues - just scroll up

Posted
19 minutes ago, fromthinair said:
I can’t seem to figure out which one I’m missing, there’s 9 right?

I think so... 10 should be released today I think

Posted
I had found 3 but now it says I have given away 2 of my icons , but I have no idea how ? 🤭🫣
Posted
5 minutes ago, MissHannahUK said:
I had found 3 but now it says I have given away 2 of my icons , but I have no idea how ? 🤭🫣

That's ok you can get the icons back, just scroll up and find the clues, discover icons.

You can give icons and get them back.

Posted
I think I am on the right area for grid #20 but cannot find the egg. Help please 😊
Posted
3 minutes ago, Smiling_Politely said:
I think I am on the right area for grid #20 but cannot find the egg. Help please 😊

I think you need one more icon, you can scroll up and see the clues to find it. It's also good to close and open the app just in case

Posted
8 hours ago, lake-city176 said:
I got two eggs who want my eggs

You can search other members and give them to ones who haven't found any