EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

Can I get hint for number 10

Hey there! Think about where you would post things that you want people to read. Maybe share new info.

Posted
4 minutes ago, PrincesssPeachh said:
Hint for #10?

Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions

Posted
Hi All! When I give away an icon, is it random which one is gifted? Just curious!
Posted

Yes it can be any but if you remember where you got it you can pick it up again 

Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - You wanna be starting something here? Best you thread it carefully
Posted

Day 7 Clue 10. If you want to get something of your chest then get something started here.

Posted
6 hours ago, NexumSange said:

Hi All! When I give away an icon, is it random which one is gifted? Just curious!

Yes when you giveaway an icon, a random one is gifted from what you have collected so far. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to work out which one has been gifted, so you can go back to the right place to recollect.😊

Posted
9 hours ago, Sub3604 said:

Does anyone know if egg 10 is on the website or is it only in the app. Has anyone found it on the website? 

The treasure hunt is available to play on all three versions of the site depending on your preference.  So yes it is available on the website via your laptop/pc/tablet, its also available on the Mobile Desktop via your phone browser and also available on the FET APP.   So no matter which you choose,  both eggs and clues will be available on all devices.  

This is also the same for level of membership, no matter what level you have, everyone can play. 

If you ever find an icon that is not displaying as it should or is missing, please reach out and I can raise it with the Community Team. 😊

Posted
Can I get another clue for 9 please? I’ve tried just about everything I could think of
Posted
I need help with clue 9 & 10 please
Posted
I think im stuck on finding clue 4, I've been looking for days lol There's now 10 eggs in total right? I have 9 rn
Posted
1 hour ago, Dominant_ddy said:

Can I get another clue for 9 please? I’ve tried just about everything I could think of

1 hour ago, Sugarbrattybabe said:

I need help with clue 9 & 10 please

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, HoneyGirlD said:

I think im stuck on finding clue 4, I've been looking for days lol There's now 10 eggs in total right? I have 9 rn

Yes you are right, currently there are 10 eggs available to collect.

I did try to message you directly but due to your filters I am unable to.  If you would like a hand with Clue 4 you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, delft276 said:

I heve found one

That's great, you still have heaps of time to find more, so keep going 😊

To help you out I have posted my clues so far, below:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell?

Posted
10 hours ago, babieprincess said:
Hii does anyone need eggs? I have 4

You can give icons by expanding your search by gender and beyond xxxmiles, you give and collect back, make sure at the end of the challenge you have collected all 24 icons (so far 10 have been released)

Posted
Cam anyone help really can't find grid no 20,clue no 9
Posted
12 minutes ago, Sarah3010 said:

Cam anyone help really can't find grid no 20,clue no 9

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I am missing a couple of eggs i think. I have 8. I accidentally gave one away. How many should I have and how do I find out which ones I’m missing 🧐
sissychristel
Posted
Can someone help me with the latest clue please? I can't find it anywhere
Posted
1 minute ago, sissychristel said:

Can someone help me with the latest clue please? I can't find it anywhere

Here are a few of the clues for Icon # 10

22 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell? 

22 hours ago, YorkieGent said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - it's like trying to find a needle and 'cotton' is this one 😉

22 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions

22 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 10 Don’t pull on that loose string or you will be naked

21 hours ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07  a new topic for an open discussion ?