EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Ha ha that's a nice one.

Thanks 😊

Posted
Clue 14
Turn me on push me down
That’s the way I like it now
Posted
51 minutes ago, devilcrown361 said:
Grid 18 anyone

Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available

Posted
6 minutes ago, Alessandra-2023 said:
Hi I am trying to keep up

Posted clues for today and earlier days, you can scroll up

Posted

Will someone kindly either copy and paste all the clues with the grid #s to the end or tell me what page the most recent list is on? 

I got a few days behind and I know I'm missing one but not sure which. Tia

Posted
15 hours ago, KissingDom said:

That's fine, if you can follow the clues

You just need to look at the info on the treasure hunt, explore the app to find icons, clues are posted how to find icons. Till today 12 icons have been released
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you

they've helped me so thanks

Posted
Clue 14 Grid 9: Make sure you keep up to date on all of the eggs-citing things happening on Fetish by turning on these.🔔
Posted
1 hour ago, HArlEybAnDz said:
How many eggs should we have total?

As of today 14 icons

Posted
2 hours ago, swaqy213 said:
How do you give away icons?

You need to expand your search and see who hasn't found icons and give them. You can again claim the icons back

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Will someone kindly either copy and paste all the clues with the grid #s to the end or tell me what page the most recent list is on? 

Clue 1 Grid 1: Time to “pic” up and collect some eggs.📸
Clue 2 Grid 14: Chocolate, flowers or an Easter basket are all good ones. 🎁
Clue 3 Grid 15: Everyone has egg-perience with a bad egg or 2, so just send them here and forget about it.🚫
Clue 4 Grid 6: It’s all good to engage in some “chick” chatting as long as you don’t break these.📜
Clue 5 Grid 8: No need for eggs-aggerating, better to be honest with your traits when listing them here.🪞
Clue 6 Grid 3: You don’t want anyone cracking this egg, lest they gain unwanted access to your profile🔒
Clue 7 Grid 10: Looking for some quick eggs-ploits? Hop on over to this tab and see who catches your eye.😜
Clue 8 Grid 5: If you like this site, why not tell every-bunny you know to hop on over!🐇
Clue 9 Grid 20: Quick as a hare, see who’s been there (looking at you).👀
Clue 10 Grid 7: If you want every-bunny to know something important, make sure to write it here.🗣
Clue 11 Grid 22: This is the one profile where you know eggs-actly what’s on it.🫵
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Clue 13 Grid 17: It’s always eggs-citing to see who’s looking your way.👁👅👁
Clue 14 Grid 9: Make sure you keep up to date on all of the eggs-citing things happening on Fetish by turning on these.🔔

Posted
1 hour ago, HArlEybAnDz said:

How many eggs should we have total?

We’re up to 14 eggs now . Check out our comments to get clues if you need some eggs-tra help :)

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.

Posted
2 hours ago, swaqy213 said:

How do you give away icons?

You have to go to someone’s profile. But they can’t have already found any eggs yet. Hope this helps!!

Posted
27 minutes ago, Sugarbrattybabe said:

they've helped me so thanks

As of today there are 14 icons, scroll up to find the clues

Posted
36 minutes ago, TDLS said:

Clue 1 Grid 1: Time to “pic” up and collect some eggs.📸
Clue 2 Grid 14: Chocolate, flowers or an Easter basket are all good ones. 🎁
Clue 3 Grid 15: Everyone has egg-perience with a bad egg or 2, so just send them here and forget about it.🚫
Clue 4 Grid 6: It’s all good to engage in some “chick” chatting as long as you don’t break these.📜
Clue 5 Grid 8: No need for eggs-aggerating, better to be honest with your traits when listing them here.🪞
Clue 6 Grid 3: You don’t want anyone cracking this egg, lest they gain unwanted access to your profile🔒
Clue 7 Grid 10: Looking for some quick eggs-ploits? Hop on over to this tab and see who catches your eye.😜
Clue 8 Grid 5: If you like this site, why not tell every-bunny you know to hop on over!🐇
Clue 9 Grid 20: Quick as a hare, see who’s been there (looking at you).👀
Clue 10 Grid 7: If you want every-bunny to know something important, make sure to write it here.🗣
Clue 11 Grid 22: This is the one profile where you know eggs-actly what’s on it.🫵
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Clue 13 Grid 17: It’s always eggs-citing to see who’s looking your way.👁👅👁

Thanks! You're a jem. 😁

Posted
Can someone help me with grid #9 and #18 I swear they just have me so confused
Posted

Clue #14- If you want to be told when something happens you better go here and make sure it's all set up.

Posted
Yesterday at 04:06 PM, gemini_man said:

You've now got 12 of the 13 icons released so far - if you let us know which grid number you're missing we can try and help.
To work that out number your grid right to left, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc.
The following have been released so far:
1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22

Of those listed, I’m missing #18

Posted
I don’t understand this game but I managed to collect some so if anyone wants any I’m happy to give them away I don’t really care for it 😅