EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Gave away an egg 🥚 or two now need to remember or be directed for the clue for grid #24 aka bottom 🍑 right ➡️

Thanks 😊 in advance for your reply 😚
Posted
1 hour ago, HArlEybAnDz said:
Someone help me find today's plsss

When you're on the lookout for someone/something, distance settings could help you narrow down your egg hunt

Posted
RE: me above 2 posts:::: grid #20 aka one ☝️ above bottom right corner
Posted
20 minutes ago, boulder234 said:
Gave away an egg 🥚 or two now need to remember or be directed for the clue for grid #24 aka bottom 🍑 right ➡️

24 hasn't been released yet - this is what has:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22

Posted
25 minutes ago, boulder234 said:

24 isn't out until the 18th. Might it have been a different one?

Posted
7 hours ago, KissingDom said:
Here we go the clues once again
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise

Any chance we can add the corresponding Grid # Left to right : top to bottom row 1 = 1,2,3,4 ; row 2 = 5,6,7,8 etc. Thanks 🤩

Posted
6 hours ago, rangersfan1111 said:
How many should we have 14?

Posted
2 hours ago, BrattySubSlaveSarah said:
I've found 14 eggs how many are there up to now?

Posted
I can’t find todays egg for the life of me
Posted
20 minutes ago, feralhousewife said:

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you. 😊

Posted
25 minutes ago, feralhousewife said:

When you’re not sure on a decision, you “browse” through your options to see what’s available. Hope this helps :)

Posted
1 hour ago, Dominant_ddy said:

When you’re not sure on a decision, you “browse” through your options to see what’s available. Hope this helps :)

Found it!!! Thank you

Posted
12 minutes ago, berwicksub said:

I didn't get the clue

Here are a few of the clues for icon # 16.

If you still struggling to find, please feel free to message and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - 🐇 Burrow through the warren for local or foreign

12 hours ago, DR1804 said:

Hippity Hoppity how far will you go to find another bunny around you to play?

12 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise

12 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue number 16 it’s always better to browse local and shop local support your community

12 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Near, far, wherever you are.....get your parameters right and hopefully this search won't hit an iceberg like the Titanic

11 hours ago, ScarySquirtle said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - from the local to the far to the young and old alike... play with these parameters to find just who you may match you right now

10 hours ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 do u like LDR or do you want someone closer to home ?  look here plenty to view 

10 hours ago, TDLS said:

Clue 16 Grid 2: You May find some eggs-cellent choices either close by or a bit further afield.🔎

Posted
56 minutes ago, GoblynWookson said:

How many eggs are there now?

There are currently 16 eggs available to collect. 

Posted
Grid 2 has me stuck. I know a few places that seem to match the clues, but I’ve not found an egg in those spots. Helping me focus on the right area would be appreciated! Thanks!
Posted
Missing one but idk which one it is and I've clicked through everything in the app
Posted
16 minutes ago, Venom4231 said:

Missing one but idk which one it is and I've clicked through everything in the app

8 minutes ago, Venom4231 said:

Still missing one sadly

Happy to help you out with a copy of my grid map so far but I am unable to message you for 90days as you have not replied to my original greet message.  You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, Venom4231 said:

3 4 3 2 3 1 top to bottom, check your grid and see what you're missing

Posted
29 minutes ago, Curiousbeyondbelief said:

Grid 2 has me stuck. I know a few places that seem to match the clues, but I’ve not found an egg in those spots. Helping me focus on the right area would be appreciated! Thanks!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Am I missing an egg or do I have them all??