EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue 18 - Go here to see what's happening recently, then go here to customize what you see.  ☺️

Posted
Got 18 now but it took three attempts in the same location for it to appear!
Posted
I missed today's clue for the Easter egg hunt
Posted
2 hours ago, dom-bouk-vil373 said:
I need grid 2,4,11,13,18,19,21,23,24

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options

Posted
I just find 15 clue and i miss grid 2,4,11,13,18,19,21,23,24 i cant find it i miss 3 clue from it till now
Posted
#clue18 - you have a choice to pick what you want to see
Posted
Struggling finding a few eggs I swear I've looked everywhere haha
Posted
5 hours ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Can someone help me with egg 23 please?

4 hours ago, dom-bouk-vil373 said:

I just find 15 clue and i miss grid 2,4,11,13,18,19,21,23,24 i cant find it i miss 3 clue from it till now

2 hours ago, Lokigirl said:

Struggling finding a few eggs I swear I've looked everywhere haha

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, berwicksub said:

If you ever miss a clue, you will always find it in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.

If you are struggling to scroll backwards, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com using the same id and password you would use for the app, signon and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each days clues so far.  

My clue for Egg 18 was:

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Want the scoop 🐥get pecking through your choice of feed beyond the coop 😋

Posted
6 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

I can't find my last egg

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, Naughtymonster said:

Any help on 11 please and thank you

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I’m having a hard time finding the rest of the eggs. I’ve followed the clues but I can’t find them.
Posted
Just now, daddy4babybaby said:

I’m having a hard time finding the rest of the eggs. I’ve followed the clues but I can’t find them.

I checked your profile and you have 17 eggs out of the available 18 that have been released so far.  

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
I just joined and need a little help finding some of the eggs if anyone could help that would be amazing!
Posted
2 hours ago, daddy4babybaby said:

Other way is to keep tapping all the App options and see if you can find. The more you explore the App, the easier you can find the icons

Posted
18 hours ago, 53percentnormal said:
Genuinely thought they were light bulbs 🤦‍♂️

Ha ha ...good one

Posted
Clue 17 Grid 16: Eggs-tra! Eggs-tra! Read all about it. You won’t find these ads in your local newspaper.📰
Grid 23 Clue 18: Make sure you change these settings to check out what’s happening with every-bunny around you.🐇🐇🐇🐇
Posted
1 hour ago, DeadlyRose said:

I just joined and need a little help finding some of the eggs if anyone could help that would be amazing!

Here’s our list of clues so far, if there is a specific one you need help with just let us know!!

Clue 1 Grid 1: Time to “pic” up and collect some eggs.📸
Clue 2 Grid 14: Chocolate, flowers or an Easter basket are all good ones. 🎁
Clue 3 Grid 15: Everyone has egg-perience with a bad egg or 2, so just send them here and forget about it.🚫
Clue 4 Grid 6: It’s all good to engage in some “chick” chatting as long as you don’t break these.📜
Clue 5 Grid 8: No need for eggs-aggerating, better to be honest with your traits when listing them here.🪞
Clue 6 Grid 3: You don’t want anyone cracking this egg, lest they gain unwanted access to your profile🔒
Clue 7 Grid 10: Looking for some quick eggs-ploits? Hop on over to this tab and see who catches your eye.😜
Clue 8 Grid 5: If you like this site, why not tell every-bunny you know to hop on over!🐇
Clue 9 Grid 20: Quick as a hare, see who’s been there (looking at you).👀
Clue 10 Grid 7: If you want every-bunny to know something important, make sure to write it here.🗣
Clue 11 Grid 22: This is the one profile where you know eggs-actly what’s on it.🫵
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Clue 13 Grid 17: It’s always eggs-citing to see who’s looking your way.👁👅👁
Clue 14 Grid 9: Make sure you keep up to date on all of the eggs-citing things happening on Fetish by turning on these.🔔
Clue 15 Grid 12: Not every-bunny needs to know your business so make sure you update these preferences.🙊
Clue 16 Grid 2: You May find some eggs-cellent choices either close by or a bit further afield.🔎
Clue 17 Grid 16: Eggs-tra! Eggs-tra! Read all about it. You won’t find these ads in your local newspaper.📰
Grid 23 Clue 18: Make sure you change these settings to check out what’s happening with every-bunny around you.🐇🐇🐇🐇

Posted
18 hours ago, ethan_h said:

Only got 6 need some help

Which ones are you still missing? Here is our list of clues with the grid number so you can try and find the eggs you still need :)

Clue 1 Grid 1: Time to “pic” up and collect some eggs.📸
Clue 2 Grid 14: Chocolate, flowers or an Easter basket are all good ones. 🎁
Clue 3 Grid 15: Everyone has egg-perience with a bad egg or 2, so just send them here and forget about it.🚫
Clue 4 Grid 6: It’s all good to engage in some “chick” chatting as long as you don’t break these.📜
Clue 5 Grid 8: No need for eggs-aggerating, better to be honest with your traits when listing them here.🪞
Clue 6 Grid 3: You don’t want anyone cracking this egg, lest they gain unwanted access to your profile🔒
Clue 7 Grid 10: Looking for some quick eggs-ploits? Hop on over to this tab and see who catches your eye.😜
Clue 8 Grid 5: If you like this site, why not tell every-bunny you know to hop on over!🐇
Clue 9 Grid 20: Quick as a hare, see who’s been there (looking at you).👀
Clue 10 Grid 7: If you want every-bunny to know something important, make sure to write it here.🗣
Clue 11 Grid 22: This is the one profile where you know eggs-actly what’s on it.🫵
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Clue 13 Grid 17: It’s always eggs-citing to see who’s looking your way.👁👅👁
Clue 14 Grid 9: Make sure you keep up to date on all of the eggs-citing things happening on Fetish by turning on these.🔔
Clue 15 Grid 12: Not every-bunny needs to know your business so make sure you update these preferences.🙊
Clue 16 Grid 2: You May find some eggs-cellent choices either close by or a bit further afield.🔎

Posted
15 hours ago, berwicksub said:

Here’s our clue! Feel free to message if you need a bit more help :)