EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, tattooedfemale3 said:
Help & a hint please thanks

If you look back through the thread there are clues to help you find all six of the icons (which are egg shaped this time) released so far - simply follow the clues and when you find one click on it to collect it

Posted
2 hours ago, SweetGlen said:
Omg I am missing 1 and can’t find it anywhere 😔

Which one are you missing? If you look at your grid and number it left to right, top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc you can work out which you're missing and then search through the thread for clues to help find it.
Released so far are: 1, 3, 6, 8, 14, 15

Posted
3 hours ago, Storyteller05 said:

Happy to give some away. I have 6.

3 hours ago, chelmsford636 said:

Still stuck on grid position 6 so only got 5 out of 6 so far.

Also, still not sure how I gift an egg🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, oslo705 said:

How do you give away icons ?

You can only give icons away to someone who hasn't found any yet - near the top of their profile is a banner which either gives you the option to gift an icon or tells you how many icons they have already.

If the banner shows they have icons then you can't gift them one.

HamCoBondage
Posted
I like it better when you’re making a sexy picture
Posted
Damn, grid 14, I've got no idea. A gift? Surprises? Can't fathom that one.
Posted
37 minutes ago, icallshotgun said:
Damn, grid 14, I've got no idea. A gift? Surprises? Can't fathom that one.

Think about where on the app you can show your appreciation for another user with a little something 🎁 - hint you may have to scroll through the various options to find just the right one though 😉

Posted
27 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Think about where on the app you can show your appreciation for another user with a little something 🎁 - hint you may have to scroll through the various options to find just the right one though 😉

Ah yes! Nice work fella. Can't believe I missed that. Cheers.

Posted
I think I'm getting the hang of this. 4/4
Posted
14 minutes ago, DemureKitten said:

Just one today?

Only one egg was released today 😊

Posted
20 minutes ago, StaindGlassHeart said:

I’m so stumped by Clue #5 - Grid #08. 😵💫

I just checked your profile and it looks like you managed to find it which is great 😊

MysticFyre96
Posted
how many total have been released so far?
Posted
4 minutes ago, MysticFyre96 said:

how many total have been released so far?

Currently 6 eggs have been released and available to collect. 😊

Posted
Yayyyyyy I'm so excited... Found all of them.. So know I think I'll make a grid. Do they use spots over??
Posted
Anyone wants to donate any egg? I haven’t found any. 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
I have away one of mine by mistake. I don't know how I did it
Posted
9 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.

Posted
40 minutes ago, Val_ishere said:
🥚missing 2 eggs🥲

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.

Posted
1 hour ago, Arya98 said:

Anyone wants to donate any egg? I haven’t found any. 🤣🤣🤣

I have gifted you your first egg to get you started. Scroll back in this forum thread by expanding your comments and you can find clues to help you find the other eggs.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an egg icon you can tap on and you will collect 30points towards membership.

If you are struggling to find clues by expanding the comments, head over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site using www.fetish.com in your phone browser and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you to each days clues so far. 😊

Posted
13 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

I am unable to message you but if you drop me a line, I am happy to help you find it. 😊

Posted
46 minutes ago, Val_ishere said:

🥚missing 2 eggs🥲

I am unable to message you but you are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to help you 😊

Posted
15 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I have gifted you your first egg to get you started. Scroll back in this forum thread by expanding your comments and you can find clues to help you find the other eggs.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an egg icon you can tap on and you will collect 30points towards membership.

If you are struggling to find clues by expanding the comments, head over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site using www.fetish.com in your phone browser and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you to each days clues so far. 😊

Thank you