Cuddling is not very dominant.

nc****

Posted
tbh, i often dun miss sex tat much, but instead it's jus d cuddling i miss..
Posted
Cuddling might not be dominant but, it’s something I enjoy.
Posted
With my arm wrapped around her and she slides her head to my chest, takes a breath and realized she’s safe.. yea I would say that person dominated atleast the situation no?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a cuddle slut ... Love everything about it almost more than the act of making love.
Posted
Anything is dominant if it is chosen by the dominant and they enjoy it.
For one person, ordering the food for the S type at a restaurant may be dominant, but another, having the Stype order the food so the dominant doesn't have to worry with it is the dominant act.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
As a puppy boy submissive for me being okay with cuddling is a must for a dom
IanMoone
Posted

Even as a sadist, I enjoy a good cuddle. It doesn't matter if it's aftercare or not. 

Posted
August 4, Treekitten said:
Anything is dominant if it is chosen by the dominant and they enjoy it.
For one person, ordering the food for the S type at a restaurant may be dominant, but another, having the Stype order the food so the dominant doesn't have to worry with it is the dominant act.

Excellent info here. The action itself does not define if something is dominant or submissive, it’s the power dynamic behind the action that matters.

Posted
Saturday at 03:54 AM, TPECouple said:

Excellent info here. The action itself does not define if something is dominant or submissive, it’s the power dynamic behind the action that matters.

This is exactly right.

Posted
March 25, chelg95 said:
Cuddling is when you take something that belongs to you and hold it close. That's one of the most ownership type things you can do

This is beautiful 🥹 so true.

Posted
Cuddling starts the process of everything else
Posted
Has anyone seen a prison cuddle? It can be quite dominant, lol
Posted
If a dominate cuddles it's cause who they are cuddling is important. It's a good thing
Posted
On 3/25/2024 at 10:07 PM, chelg95 said:

Cuddling is when you take something that belongs to you and hold it close. That's one of the most ownership type things you can do

Thankyou for saying this. I will start to say this sh*t everytime someone tryna put some dirt on cuddling.

Posted
If I feel so safe in His arms that I fall asleep, that says everything. A true Dominant isn’t some macho, alpha male. In His arms, I am safe, protected, loved, possessed. I know I am His and that He values me as I value Him. It’s invaluable bonding time.
Posted
Cuddling is at times even better than sex.... Matching breathing patterns, becoming one, feeling like there's no where else you rather be....
Posted
And you cannot be a halfway decent Dom if you show no aftercare. That trust has to be reciprocated with gratitude and trust in kind
Posted
I'm sorry but this couldn't be further from the truth. A dom isn't some wall void of emotions.
Posted
Agreed but some narcissistic perks out there would have women think that
Posted
ncraze I'm with you. I see it as a 'Dom duty' - part of what makes a Dom a good/great Dom - to comfort their Sub after the Sub has given themselves to your desires. Particularly if that giving has tested their boundaries. It's part of
instilling and enhancing the Sub's trust in you - ready for the next time! That is, unless the Sub wants to left in a heap in the corner or shackled in a cage - but that is still respecting the Sub's place in the power relationship, which in itself is a way of comforting.