What do you think about remote toys?

Ed****

Posted
Yeah, that makes sense. The lush line is super popular, though. At least you got the lush 3 though instead of 1 or 2. It's odd but I see people get the furst 1 when starting out. Maybe because it's cheaper. Though imo it's not THAT much cheaper for less power. Experimenting is the best way to learn!
Posted
55 minutes ago, aqvilla said:
Yeah, that makes sense. The lush line is super popular, though. At least you got the lush 3 though instead of 1 or 2. It's odd but I see people get the furst 1 when starting out. Maybe because it's cheaper. Though imo it's not THAT much cheaper for less power. Experimenting is the best way to learn!

Yeah I tend to go for the latest and greatest! So far so good!

Posted
24 minutes ago, LSLLadyInTheStreets said:

Yeah I tend to go for the latest and greatest! So far so good!

So glad you are enjoying it!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Thank you for the comments the stories are so well told
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a usb cable for my e-stim systems 2b electrobox. I

love putting a control link on the internet and have complete strangers shocking my private parts.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I would loooove to try this 😋 oh to give a dom little extra control when I’m wearing it out in public sounds exhilarating, whether it’s long distance or we’re on an outing together, there would be a lot of fun opportunities
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have a toy that you insert and it sits on the g spot and the clit. I absolutely love wearing it out and about while someone else has the remote. I have to have conversations, eat and do normal activities all while someone is in controle of little vibrations in my pants. I absolutely love it and fins having someone with that degree of controle over you, knowing they can really embarras you or just keep Edging you, it's a huge turn on. 

I dont really use them in the bedroom though so depends what you want out of the remote toys.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I haven't, but I would.

I knew a very successful woman who frequently used one with her Dom. They were in a TPE dynamic.

She was a CEO and let's just say that she found meetings a wee bit more stimulating than her colleagues.

Posted

I have used them in previous Dynamics and they are excellent for long distance play.

Andrew-7028
Posted

The remote toy is a great invention, especially for long-term relationships:smiley:

Posted

I don't have experience with any WiFi or internet toys, however I have been on the receiving end of an electo shock anal plug and cock and ball ring. Was very interesting to go out in public and complete tasks like drink coffee, shop for clothing etc while your parts are going from nothing to a mid/***ful jolt which lasted a few seconds. But a lot of fun lmao. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
They are just fun with a partner, we have we-vibes. I love my anal simulator
  • 10 months later...
Pallandozi
Posted
On 4/24/2023 at 1:43 PM, EdgingYou said:

What do you all think?

I love some of the features on offer, such as iPhone control, pre-recorded frequency&intensity playlists, real-time triggering by words or music the paired phone can hear.

But I've had problems with the insertable vibrating hardware - the battery duration is less than 10 minutes, and it often has a problem picking up the signal from the phone.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Would love to try!!!
Krista_Steph
Posted

We love using remote toys , when we're out and about to x

• 2 weeks later...