The Toy, part 9

Cheekysub247

Cheekysub247
Posted

Mistress was excited, she got the toy from its cage with a giggling smile.
"Lets get you cleaned up"
it was allowed to have an almost cold shower, odd as it normally washed from the same bucket it pees in(after its cleaned thankfully most times)
"Make yourself presentable after the shower, we are going out, bend over the end of the bed when its done" Mistress said.
it done as told and waited. A chain was padlocked around its waist and a long length dangled infront. it felt the lube squirt on its arsehole, followed by cold metal plug, then a ball/bulb of some kind pushed deep inside its cunt. The chain pulled between its legs the clink as it threaded through a metel loop at the base of the plug, it was told to stand straight.
"Lets get this nice and snug" Mistress said as she pulled the chain to lock to the waist chain from the back. That plug was going no where.
"Now lets chain these tits", she wrapped a small link chain at the base of each tit and padlocked them, its tits stood out and round.
"Just need a little something else"
Mistress took 2 small strips of duct tape and placed tiny spikey metal studs on them, then placed the strip of tape over the nipples.
"Now they are perfect" as she looked at her work.
The spikes pressed into the nipple lightly, enough for toy to know they are there but not ***full, well until it noticed that its nipple went hard and the spikes pressed in deep, a sudden wave of ouch hit, one nipple then the other, then the first again. it had no idea when it would happen, just a random 'attack' every time its nipples got erect. Mistress noticed that the toy had realised what would keep happening and she smiled.
it put on its long skirt and no top.
"Put your coat with the button front on slut and wait by the door"
it stood waiting, Master appeared and told it to put out its wrists, he put its metal locking cuff on one wrist and padlocked it with a small chain hanging, he poked the chain between the buttons on the coat, looped over its waist chain then back out the coat, he took the other wrist, placed the cuff on then locked that cuff to the chain. it couldnt move its hands far from belly button height and had to make sure its cuffs were hidden by coat sleeves. Master put a few other things in a small bag and they headed out.

The toy walked only a few steps behind them,
" guess where we are going slut?"
Mistress asked.
"It doesnt know Mistress"
"Well, we all wanted to see that new movie, so we are treating us to the cinema"
it felt excited they were taking it with them to see a movie.
When they got outside the cinema, Master pulled out a small box and some wide sided sunglasses.
"Close your eyes" he said.
it done as told nervously, then it felt sticky cover its eyes. Master had placed small plasters over its eyes, then put the sun glasses on it.
They stood either side of it and linked arm in arm to guide it.
At the kiosk they orded 3 tickets for the audio described movie. They slowly made their way to the seats, it eased down gently because of the plug in its arse. Master put the headset on its head and they settled in to 'watch' the movie. Every so often it would feel an arm stretch across its chest as they would pass things to each other, of course this pressed those spikes into its nipples. it had no idea how many other people were in there or how close, so it had to wimper as silent as possible.
About 30 mins had passed and it suddenly felt the ball/bulb type thing in its cunt spring to life, it was a vibrating egg, slow then fast they toyed with it.
it felt orgasm rise but it never got there, this continued until the end. it heard people start to leave their seats and the egg was put on full until it cum, not knowing if anyone had seen it try to hide what it had done.
As they stood it heard Master laugh, there was a wet patch on its skirt.
"Oh dear cunt, looks like you are incontinent as well as blind"
They guided it out of the cinema then removed the sunglasses and plasters, it had a shameful walk home.

Posted
Sad story, but I guess some people in the world like too *** there subs or slave in this manner.
Posted
22 minutes ago, Lilwisky said:
Sad story, but I guess some people in the world like too *** there subs or slave in this manner.

Rubbish! This is one of the hottest things I’ve read on FET in ages! I loved it!

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Lilwisky its not sad if all those involved get what they need from it.

Christ dont read the other parts if you think this is '***' 😂

All my stories are based on things ive done, im the toy, all my genuine experience but put into stories to make it flow.

6 hours ago, Lilwisky said:

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Lickingsub thank you very much x

6 hours ago, Lickingsub said:

Rubbish! This is one of the hottest things I’ve read on FET in ages! I loved it!