MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

Ma****
Posted
40 minutes ago, kree90 said:

Being rejected in general. It's difficult and when you put yourself out there about this stuff, it gets really scary.

But we are all deserving of love as we are.

Exactly take me as I am or leave for what I’m not!

Ni****
Posted
Not finding someone to share it with.
Lo****
Posted
Never finding that perfect master
Posted
Finding someone I trust and submit to only for them to betray me.
BadJokesNRopes
Posted

I think for me i'd 50% how people not in the community view me and 50% not being creative enough to make it fun for my sub. I like to think my last partner had fun but always felt like i had to out do myself for the next time.

me****
Posted
not fulfilling them. their happiness is the goal for each one and the penultimate goal of mine in life.. to fail them, to fail to older men is unacceptable, I am genuinely left hurt and worried from just mentioning it here..
Posted
Finding the balance between my kinks and my “real life” so the two exist as a cohesive whole.
Posted
Rushing into something I might regret.
Posted
Meeting someone who doesn't know what consent, no and stop are and take it too far.
Posted
Never getting to experience any of them.
Posted
Just being viewed as a toy and nothing beyond that.
Sub_Neblina
Posted (edited)

Feeling like I don't have control of my life, but yet wanting to submit.

Edited by Sub_Neblina
typo
Posted
My biggest *** regarding my fetish is that I won't find the woman Who understands or deserves me.
Posted
Wednesday at 03:49 PM, butterfly07 said:
Just being viewed as a toy and nothing beyond that.

Sometimes being used is what I need.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
There's lots of people ***ing rejection, mine is kinda the same thing.... that it's hard enough to find a great partner and then to match kinks too if more difficult again. I've fallen in love, I've had kinky partners. Hard to get the two together. Offering kinks in a great relationship might ruin it.
Posted
My biggest *** is finding a partner but then have them only see or be interested in me as a sub .
Posted
Opening up to my partner about what i really want and being not only rejected by looked down on for it
ob****
Posted
having my ***age children find out about me.
Cr****
Posted
Being seen as an abusive and controlling partner by people outside of my intimate relationships
Ro****
Posted
Finding that dom that matches compatibility on kink and energy level perfectly in the bedroom but not respecting my independence and autonomy outside of the bedroom.
Posted
On 5/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, brazuca said:

It's time to open your heart! 💜

Complete the sentence: My biggest *** regarding my fetishes is...

It's used to make me believe in something that is not real 

ir****
Posted
To be rejected by the person I shared them with and have them tell me that I'm some kind of freak
ni****
Posted
Being too soft to reject things I wouldn't like.
  • 3 weeks later...