The barriers to finding a D/s dynamic

Ki****

Posted
I have had some success but I don’t do the online thing. If we can’t go on a date within the first couple weeks. Then I go my separate way.
Posted
I have had some success but I don’t do the online thing. If we can’t go on a date within the first couple weeks. Then I go my separate way. I have had very little success with the distance thing.
littlemiss37
Posted
The wya I have done it is ne guy expecting me to submit straight away gets blocked ne guy whichisnt interested in me as a person gets blocked 80 to 90 on each site is blocked and I have met someone and it is going good and we r meeting again in October . It is possible we go through alot of bad ones to get to a good one c
Posted
I see we all have different issues when searching for our special someone on these sites and apps.
Posted
I'm from Europe, now living in the U.S, the cultural dynamic difference is mind blowing. In Europe at least, BDSM lifestyle is an art, a philosophy, a way of life, of learning growing and teaching, discovering yourself and helping others discover themselves, to view the body as a work of art, a canvas to be played with. There are rules and etiquettes to the lifestyle, and I find that 99% of men here in the U.S talk the talk, because they want to get laid, but they don't actually have any experience in the true BDSM lifestyle. I was "fathered" in, meaning I had a teacher. Lots of guys have never been "mothered" into the lifestyle, and taught the true beauty of it and how to respect it. Wish you were into women, you are truly beautiful. Don't give up.
Posted
I find this happens a lot, or people who have no experience in the lifestyle, lie about it, and use it as a reason to be rough without any knowledge of aftercare or etiquette
Posted
Definitely been there. Also, the people trying to get *** from you is a fun adventure.
Posted
I find that hardly anyone talks or respond on this site! 🙄
Posted
It’s hard to get someone to start a chat and work out the kink on fet…your right it has to be the psychological side and aftercare…I’ve been lucky after going through similar to yourself, any type of online meets are a pure lottery in my opinion!! Hope you find the right Dom for you.
Posted
Yes yes yes and um yea welcome to the club
Posted
Try being a sub guy looking for a Dom fem. If they are not on here just to advertise their only fans or premium Snapchat they have hundreds of messages. Seen some with over a thousand. Let's not forget about scammers trying to get you to pay them a "tribute".
Posted
I get it, at least you seem to be able to see the fakes through the BS.
Posted
All the time. In am very transparent and upfront and weed out the bad apples right away.
Posted
I have had many come to Me with this. I am a Poly, Nurturing, Psychology Dom.
I would say look first for the Psychological. If they do not have writtings about it, than they have no understanding of it.
Also, FetLife is a much better sight. The profiles are indepth. And if they are not, then you can clearly see they are fake amd unworthy of your precious time.

Sincerely,
The Gentleman.
Posted
Omg!, You just described my life... Lol, don't know what it is, I think a lot of guys hide behind the word "Dom" and when it comes to actually doing it they run with their tails between their legs.
Posted
Yeah. I wish they had a match system for fetishes in addition to the D/S dynamic. That way I wouldn't waste people's time with chat only to find out they aren't interested in my fetish. They probably aren't looking at my profile either to see what my fetishes and kinks are. Oh well.
Posted
For me it's communication then consent. Both parties need to agree on phrases and a verbal dynamic. As a man you have to be scared of this whole me too movement and whatever she says happened. So hearing/seeing a woman literally say "I allow you to treat me like that" and "I want that" are necessary.
Posted
Im right there with ya KittenJo!! I could definitely use some advice/pointers for being in a proper d/s dynamic!!
Posted
Dude. Same. I've talked to so many people on here but still haven't found a dom/domme. I was starting to think I was weird for enjoying the mental side of it lol 😆 😅
littlemiss37
Posted
Sunday at 08:17 PM, Reneegold69xo said:
Dude. Same. I've talked to so many people on here but still haven't found a dom/domme. I was starting to think I was weird for enjoying the mental side of it lol 😆 😅

it's good ur holding of for the right person xx

littlemiss37
Posted
Renee what helped me was being in the lobby and talking about vetting etc alot till I got it in to my head about what red flags r xx