EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
46 minutes ago, boise602934 said:
How did you find them?

You need to explore the different parts of the app using the clues posted earlier and collect the icon. Please scroll up this thread

Posted
1 hour ago, lolli12 said:
Have one idk how to play lol

It's pretty easy, use the different options of the app, tap/click on all the features and you will find a hidden icon. Scroll up for the clues as of today - 8 icons have been released so far

Posted
6/5 you're hoping to find something... well plug into what you enjoy the most and there you are
Posted

Welcome to all the new members who are just joining the Treasure Hunt. 

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and during the hunt icons are hidden around the FET Universe which will eventually form part of a final picture. Playing the treasure hunt is great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in running to win prizes as per the OP which I have attached below. A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time. 

You can find all the clues posted so far by other members by expanding the comments in this forum thread and scroll scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and use the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

To get you started I have listed my clues so far below however as mentioned there are many other clues posted by other members in this forum thread, so don't forget to check them out also.  If you need help, please feel to drop me a line anytime.  Happy Hunting. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the  I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

On 5/29/2023 at 11:40 PM, crystal-love said:

Ready for the next hunt in the FET universe? 🪐 This time the treasure is exquisite… word of EXSENS, who work for providing high-quality body care and sexual wellness products. 💆 Let's take off to find all 24 icons! Get the chance to win products perfect for us kinksters and a 3-month VIP membership! 🏆

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 1st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. You've got time until June 21th to find them all!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Exsens Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Winners will be announced on June 23th!

On your marks. Get set. GO!

EN_TH_Exsens.png

Posted
Day 4 clue #7: a pin or pass _____. Copper does what to electricity?
Posted
I need an updated clue list
Posted
I have 7 now how many have been released?
Posted
13 minutes ago, Ginger68 said:

I need an updated clue list

12 minutes ago, Ginger68 said:

I only have 6

1 minute ago, Ginger68 said:

I have 7 now how many have been released?

Currently there are 8 icons released.  If you scroll back a couple of posts I have listed my full set of clues so  far. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Ginger68 said:

Got all 8 😊

That's great, well done 😊

Posted
Hmm I think I'm missing two... can't seem to find them
Posted
Only 1 left but so lost, I think I checked everywhere
Posted
14 minutes ago, Ginger68 said:
Got all 8 😊

Fantastic, well done

sluttycnckitty
Posted
having issues with the 8th one.
Posted
46 minutes ago, SwitchDominic said:

Only 1 left but so lost, I think I checked everywhere

39 minutes ago, sluttycnckitty said:

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
40 minutes ago, sluttycnckitty said:

Easiest way is to check the various options of app and see if you can relate - she likes me, speaks to me and i should put her in my A list

Posted
I've only got 2 and can't seem to figure out quite a few 😅
Posted
3 minutes ago, cdmah8291 said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, cdmah8291 said:

You can try with these clues or feel free to message md

Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list

Posted
Good morning I have 8 icons how many am I missing? Thanks
Posted
45 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:
Good morning I have 8 icons how many am I missing? Thanks

You are good and at 3pm UK time 9th will be released

Posted
How did some kinksters manage to find all already!! Clever