EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
We are now on Day 8 and all the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Posted
clues for number 10 day 7 seems to have still stumped me! can somebody give me a hint in my messages? <3
Posted
KissingDom, question, how do I reclaim 2 pieces i accidentally gave away? 🥲
Posted
13 minutes ago, itskenzieesmhxo said:

clues for number 10 day 7 seems to have still stumped me! can somebody give me a hint in my messages? <3

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, KatyKatKat said:

I can answer the question, you first need to work out which two icons you are missing. Once you know, you go back to the original place you found them and you can recollect them.  If you can't work out which two you are missing, you are welcome to message me and I will give you a copy of my grid map to compare to yours. 😊

Posted
39 minutes ago, KatyKatKat said:

Go to your treasure chest click on the grids that's empty. If it says it could be found in the app thOse are the ones that's missing. So go back to the clues that what was put up for that grid. 👍

Posted

Clue 11 Grid 15: Cum shots or head shots? Either is fine with us.📸

Posted
Thank you I’ll try and look at the map n c which are missing.
Samischaste
Posted
5 hours ago, Mastermind84 said:

I missed this reference honestly 😅

Me too. I found the icon but don’t understand that clue at all

Posted
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - go here to check yourself out
Posted
11 minutes ago, gran979 said:

Help please

Posted
5 hours ago, Healsplease said:

I thought I found yesterdays icon and clicked on it, but it’s missing. And I can’t find it anywhere now either. Help would be great thanks.

2 hours ago, Healsplease said:

grid 22 help please.

Have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
11 hours ago, Mastermind84 said:

I missed this reference honestly 😅

I found the icon from other clues, but, Yeah I don’t understand that one! Interested in knowing what connection @quietlysurewere making 🤔😅

Posted
Does anyone find, give away all their icons, then find them again before it’s over?! *Prolonging the Magic* 😄🤘🏽
Posted
5 hours ago, Healsplease said:
grid 22 help please.

It's where u go to to make sure you get all the new news everytime someone post so you do not miss anything👍

Posted
1 hour ago, srslyscary said:

still can’t find #5, need help

Posted
19 minutes ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:
got all 11!! last one was too easy!!!

Yes it's fun,

Posted
Can someone just tell me where they r
Posted
5 minutes ago, lolii13 said:
Can someone just tell me where they r

Icons are hidden in the app or website under any feature which you can open. Explore the app/website and find them so far 11 icons have been released as of yesterday'. Alll the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden