EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 08 Some people stand out more then the rest, I wanna make sure I remember them because they are not like the rest

Posted
Excuse me I meant to say they are the best
Posted
17 minutes ago, southerngirl91109 said:
Im not sure how to do all this but I'm excited. Sorry I'm new but this is fun!!!

Pixiedust/kissingdom are great guiders😁

Posted
24 minutes ago, southerngirl91109 said:

Im not sure how to do all this but I'm excited. Sorry I'm new but this is fun!!!

Looks like you are doing a great job, loving the clues.  If you need help at all feel free to reach out anytime, happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
24 minutes ago, Yalsi said:

Have looked everywhere and given all clues some thought but really struggling for clues 5 & 12. Saturday drinking in the sunshine isn’t helping 🥴

Have sent you a dm 😊

Posted
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Posted

Will someone kindly share a screen grab of their grid? I'm missing one and not sure which. 

@PixieDust

Posted

Clue 13 Grid 9: Extra! Extra! Come read all about it!📰

Posted
1 hour ago, Chademac81 said:

Pixiedust/kissingdom are great guiders😁

Thank you 😊

Posted
Clue 13
Change the area and expand your horizons
Samischaste
Posted
I understood clue 13 straightaway but then had to search all over the place in every direction to actually find it
Posted
9 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Will someone kindly share a screen grab of their grid? I'm missing one and not sure which. 

@PixieDust

Just sent you a dm with a copy. 😊

Posted
I’m a newbie so just finding my way! Haven’t a clue what I’m doing but I’ve gained 1 icon today eek! 💋💋
Posted
31 minutes ago, Luna1984 said:

I’m a newbie so just finding my way! Haven’t a clue what I’m doing but I’ve gained 1 icon today eek! 💋💋

That's awesome, welcome to FET and to the Treasure Hunt.

Currently there are 13 icons available to find. So great you have found one, you are off and running.  To find the other 12 you need to look around the FET universe.  You can either use the clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look or you can go for a gander and find them on your own.  A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and clues are posted not long after once members have found. 

If you would like to use the clues, expand this forum thread and scroll back and you find the clues for each day but you if you are struggling to find them, head over to the website version of the via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and sign on with same id and password you use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues so far. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander and if you are in the right spot you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points.

If you get stuck you are welcome to message me anytime and I am happy to give you a hand.  😊

Posted
I feel like I’ve looked all over and I just can’t figure out today’s clue
Posted
2 minutes ago, liloWren said:

I feel like I’ve looked all over and I just can’t figure out today’s clue

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you for 90days as you have yet to reply to my initial greet message.  You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
18 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

That's awesome, welcome to FET and to the Treasure Hunt.

Currently there are 13 icons available to find. So great you have found one, you are off and running.  To find the other 12 you need to look around the FET universe.  You can either use the clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look or you can go for a gander and find them on your own.  A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and clues are posted not long after once members have found. 

If you would like to use the clues, expand this forum thread and scroll back and you find the clues for each day but you if you are struggling to find them, head over to the website version of the via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and sign on with same id and password you use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues so far. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander and if you are in the right spot you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points.

If you get stuck you are welcome to message me anytime and I am happy to give you a hand.  😊

Thank you! 😘

Posted
32 minutes ago, master-halos said:

Ok I’m now confused today

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I’ve by mistakenly gifted an icon to someone….
Posted
43 minutes ago, kalp2286 said:

I’ve by mistakenly gifted an icon to someone….

You will be able to recollect the icon. Just work out which one has been gifted from your treasure chest and then go back to where you first found it and you will be able to collect it again.

if you are struggling to work out which one you are missing you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
15 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You will be able to recollect the icon. Just work out which one has been gifted from your treasure chest and then go back to where you first found it and you will be able to collect it again.

if you are struggling to work out which one you are missing you are welcome to message me. 😊

Well I’m actually struggling to find exactly that one. But thanks tho.

Posted
11 minutes ago, kalp2286 said:

Well I’m actually struggling to find exactly that one. But thanks tho.

Have sent you a message 😊