EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, Nobby said:

Can I find my icons if I’m a basic member

The game is available to play for all members no matter the level of membership you have. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Kominkothefox said:

I don’t get clue 12

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
14 is proving hard for me to find. I’ve tried the hints and even hitting every button I can think of. I still can’t find the piece I’m missing 😢
Posted
1 hour ago, Tashslut said:

I’m new on here, but I feel so eager to know a lot more about this hunting of a thing cus it sounds so much fun.. I would like to be enlightened 

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt and to FET.
The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and during the hunt, icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership. It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find. You can also be in the running to win prizes if you place clues and share icons with other members. Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time.  Currently there are 15 available icons to collect. 
You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this forum thread and scrolling backwards. Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding. Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find a square picture icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points. The icons found will form part of a picture which is in your treasure chest.
If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.
If you need help at any point, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, Cinnamon_Canuck said:

14 is proving hard for me to find. I’ve tried the hints and even hitting every button I can think of. I still can’t find the piece I’m missing 😢

Posted
Just to confirm. Block 14 is the models feet. Right?
Posted
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon_Canuck said:

Just to confirm. Block 14 is the models feet. Right?

Yes that is correct, it is for Clue # 14

Posted
5 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

Any more ideas for clue 15?

Posted
1 minute ago, glassslipper said:

How do I gift icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
1 minute ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

got 14

Currently there are 15 icons available to collect.  So still one more to find to be uptodate. 

Posted
May I please get help finding 5 and 16? Those are the only two I'm missing right now
Posted
8 minutes ago, BabieAngel said:

May I please get help finding 5 and 16? Those are the only two I'm missing right now

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You are the bestest!

Posted

Clue 15, pretty sure I know which page to go to but I'm getting a '404 page not found error'.  I'm using the website rather than the app .... Can anyone help pls? Thanks 

Posted
7 minutes ago, san-angelo728 said:

i could use help, i could only find 1

I have enclosed a full list of my clues so far below.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  You are welcome to message me if you would like further help.😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Posted
2 minutes ago, RoseLips said:

Clue 15, pretty sure I know which page to go to but I'm getting a '404 page not found error'.  I'm using the website rather than the app .... Can anyone help pls? Thanks 

Posted
8 minutes ago, phoenix563720 said:
I found a treasure

Great, you need to have total of 15icons as of now

Posted
7 minutes ago, phoenix563720 said:

I found a treasure

Awesome, keep going there are more to find.  Currently there are 15 icons released and if you scroll back two posts you will find my full set of clues so far hinting you where to look around the FET Universe. There are also many other clues throughout this forum thread by other members that will also give you hints on where to look.  If you need any help, you are welcome to message me. 😊