EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - N, S, E and W - have you collected your max today?
Posted
5 hours ago, joedoe said:
Clue 20 usually the one with the most blanks. Wins the game

I can’t find it!

Posted
Clue 20 Grid 14: Cum-pleting tasks increases your score.📈
Posted
As I've written before I'm rubbish at this. More by luck than judgement in my case. I've got: -
Top line - top left and third from the left
Second line - second third and fourth from the left
Third line - third from the left
Bottom line - fourth from the left
Anyone wants/needs a tile message me. I'm quite happy to give them a boost
MontysPython
Posted
Hey Guys stuck on 2 and 15 any ideas ?
Posted
1 hour ago, John54 said:

As I've written before I'm rubbish at this. More by luck than judgement in my case. I've got: -
Top line - top left and third from the left
Second line - second third and fourth from the left
Third line - third from the left
Bottom line - fourth from the left
Anyone wants/needs a tile message me. I'm quite happy to give them a boost

As much as this would be a lovely gesture, unfortunately you are unable to gift specific icons.  When you gift the site gifts away a random icon from what you have collected so far.  Also you can also only gift icons to those who have none collected at all.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Sxgirl said:

I seem to be missing one. Can someone tell me what one I'm missing please

I just checked your profile and you are uptodate and have collected the 20 icons available so far, which is great. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, jdubbs978 said:

Missing bottom right corner, any clues

Here are a few of the clues for grid # 24 

If you still need further help, you are welcome to message me 😊

On 6/13/2023 at 11:30 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

On 6/13/2023 at 11:33 PM, KissingDom said:

Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options

On 6/13/2023 at 11:34 PM, joedoe said:

Clue 16 Find a booty call close to you

On 6/13/2023 at 11:41 PM, gemini_man said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Will you go right or left after you've made adjustments to this hunt?

On 6/14/2023 at 12:36 AM, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - before you decide which direction you will go make sure the settings are on your side

Posted
9 minutes ago, KinkyGemini said:

i'm lost on tile 14? which ones the clue for that?

4 minutes ago, KinkyGemini said:

i've just lost 8 as well my soo froze and clicked something now it's gone and not a clue where to find it again 😂😂

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, MontysPython said:

Hey Guys stuck on 2 and 15 any ideas ?

Posted
2 hours ago, Bjorn39 said:

Any clues???

These are my clues so far below however there are many clues from other members in this forum thread which may also help, you just need to scroll back to find them.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - You sexy thing you 😍

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - Let me point you in the right direction 👉👈

Posted
3 hours ago, writergirl22xox said:

I can’t find it!

Here are a few of the other clues for Clue # 20 which may help.  

If you still need help you are welcome to message me, as I am unable to message you due to your filters. 

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - Let me point you in the right direction 👉.👈

9 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 17 Clue 20 - Grid14 - check your daily rewards be it liking others pics or comments or playing games here

8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - N, S, E and W - have you collected your max today?

3 hours ago, TDLS said:

Clue 20 Grid 14: Cum-pleting tasks increases your score.📈

Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - have you maxed out your daily allowance?
sissychristel
Posted
Any help with the 3 I'm missing please? I'm not sure which days they are from 🤦🏻‍♂️
Posted
13 minutes ago, sissychristel said:

Any help with the 3 I'm missing please? I'm not sure which days they are from 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted
15 minutes ago, sissychristel said:

Don't worry about the grid and try to find 20 icons as per the clues posted by scrolling up.

Posted
How do I find more of these treasure hunt stuff thank you if you're able to help please message me
Posted
14 minutes ago, Marriedcouple1995 said:

How do I find more of these treasure hunt stuff thank you if you're able to help please message me

Have replied to your dm 😊