EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, autisticholotag said:

can someone send the whole clue list again?

This is a full list of my clues so far:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - You sexy thing you 😍

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - Let me point you in the right direction 👉👈

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 11 - To be part of this club you all need one of these the minute you come through the door.

Day # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - For a little added protection this is something you should update and change often.

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 20 - A handy place to keep those pesky pests

Posted
1 minute ago, Solikeable69 said:

How do you give icons? I’m so lost. lol

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
i’m ngl i don’t get the majority of them 😶
Posted
1 minute ago, autisticholotag said:

i’m ngl i don’t get the majority of them 😶

If you drop me a line I am happy to give you a hand, if not there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members which you might find easier.

Alternatively if you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
3 hours ago, banana04 said:

I need help with grids 18 and 24

I see you have all 23 available icons collected now which is great 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, kitty-cat said:

Please help me find Grid #02 , clues are not helping and searched everywhere with no luck :cry: FOUND IT!

Great you were able to find it 😊

Posted
21 minutes ago, littlekittenkatie said:

I’m missing grids 2,3,5,6 if someone can help me 🥺

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Release the last one now aha :😜 I don't want to wait lmao
Posted
9 minutes ago, mark_jade said:

Release the last one now aha :😜 I don't want to wait lmao

All good things come to those who wait.....so like the rest of us you will have to also wait until 3pm UK time later today 😊

Posted
23 minutes ago, funcplejax said:

Having a hard time finding grids 1,2 and 5…..🥹

Posted
6 minutes ago, GasMaskLord said:

I'm having trouble finding 3 and 10

Posted
9 hours ago, Ginger68 said:

I can send you 24

Unfortunately you cannot gift a specific icon to a member.  When you gift an icon, you can only gift one to a member who have not collected any at all and when you do gift the site gives away a random one from what you have collected so far. 

Posted
10 hours ago, snowfirebird said:

I can't find Grid 6 and 24

Posted
7 hours ago, kayou1 said:

Help

Posted
1 hour ago, DevilsKinkster11 said:

One found today

Keep going, you still have time to find them. If you need help you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
I'm stuck on grid 3, 9, 19 and 24 :/
Posted
7 minutes ago, Mister_-j said:

I'm stuck on grid 3, 9, 19 and 24 :/

Grid # 3 is the final icon and will be released at 3pm UK Time later today.

I have sent you a message re the others you have listed. 😊

Jayalwaysjerking
Posted

Day 19 clue 22 grid 1 Make your profile safer by doing this 

Posted
can i get all in one day lol i have 24hrs
Posted
2 minutes ago, ReallyBadDaddy said:

can i get all in one day lol i have 24hrs

As long as you collect them before the hunt is taken down, sure why not 😊 Currently only 23 are available to collect,  with icon 24 being released later today at 3pm UK time.