EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
My full set of clues for anyone still struggling to find them...
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Keep out!! I want a little me time
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Have you added anyone to the Central Perk list recently? If not maybe try someone new
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - You'll get 10 Hail Mary's and a bath in Holy Water for that admission
=================================
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Up for debate and wanna be starting something? You're in the right place to do so
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Time to update us all about yourself
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Who's been pressing buttons to show their appreciation of you lately?
Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - You shouldn't need Alan Turing's help to crack this one - just follow these guidelines and you'll be on track
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - Where you put those that haven't made it to your friends list so you can keep an eye on them
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Tell your friends what a great place this is and why they should join.
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Press the right buttons and you'll be kept abreast
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Are you looking at you? Well you will be if you head here.
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - On the hunt for someone? Head here and specify the type you're looking for
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - Roll up roll up read all about it - you can even tailor it to your liking for specific headlines
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - Who was your last? Have you peeked them back
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - French cat reigns
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Will you go right or left after you've made adjustments to this hunt?
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - Desperately seeking personals
===================================
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Cue sofa, cue fountain, cue Rembrandts..and...clap, clap, clap
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Here's looking at you kid
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - N, S, E and W - have you collected your max today?
Day # 18 - Clue 21 - Grid # 11 - What level are you?
Clue # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - Want easy trouble free access? You better make this hard to crack
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 20 - Naughty site members made out of Lego perhaps?
Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 03 - This is a present of a clue - why not pay it forward and give someone else one?
Posted
11 minutes ago, MommyCallybae_001 said:

Help with 2 and 19

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, Bi-Viking said:

Need help with 16 and 24

Diaperedprincess02
Posted
I can't find the last one
Posted
14 minutes ago, Diaperedprincess02 said:
I can't find the last one

Be it any occasion - birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it

Feel free to message me for additional help

Posted
20 minutes ago, Carrolltoncple said:

#4 & #24 have alluded me🤔

Posted
15 minutes ago, LSummitKinkster said:
I think I just need 5 and 15. But have no clue where to look for those

Grid 5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list
Grid 15 - just check how you look and if any poze needs to be hidden

Posted
32 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you😎

Posted
Not able to find grid 11, please help
Posted
I just need 16, someone to help me please
Posted

Here are all the clues -
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement
Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options
Day 14 Clue 17 - Grid21 - why not market yourself and others will know what's good about u
Day 15 Clue 18 - Grid23 - here is the list you will find the ones you get along if you have put them in your A list
Day 16 Clue 19 - Grid13 - better check yourself out to see what others see you
Day 17 Clue 20 - Grid14 - check your daily rewards be it liking others pics or comments or playing games here
Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?
Day 19 Clue 22 - Grid1 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day 20 Clue 23 - Grid20 - if you don't like someone usher them into cyberspace and you will find then in your X list
Day 21 Clue 24 - Grid3 - be it any occasion - birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Posted
Im missing one can someone help can send my grid not sure which it is
Posted
I’m missing piece number 1. Greatly appreciated, thx!
sardonicus87
Posted
2 hours ago, curious_man said:
I just need 16, someone to help me please

Here's a hint, if you're referring to grid #16 and I remember it right...
"It's good to refine your options for better matches."

Posted
I only need 4 more....always good to check out options