EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Any tips for grid #2 #3 or #6?
Posted
54 minutes ago, Berthy said:

How do you give away icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
1 hour ago, GreyDaddy said:

Can someone help me with grid 24 please, the last puzzle.  

Have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
37 minutes ago, warren291 said:

I just checked your profile and see you have now found all 24 icons which is great. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, damo301652 said:

Where's 12

2 hours ago, damo301652 said:

16 anyone?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, CSBugs said:

I’m looking

Keep going, you still have time to find them all. If you get stuck you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, subbie13 said:

Missing one piece that I apparently gave to someone how do I find my missing piece

I see you are still missing your final icon, I have sent you a screenshot of my grid map which should help 😊

Posted
I'm missing the bottom right corner, someone helppppp please 🥺😘😘😘
Posted
I can't find the very bottom right icon 😔
Posted
1 hour ago, CuzWhyNot227 said:

I'm missing the bottom right corner, someone helppppp please 🥺😘😘😘

1 hour ago, CuzWhyNot227 said:

I can't find the very bottom right icon 😔

Happy to give you a hand but your message filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me. 😊

Alternatively my clue for this icon was the following:

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Posted
10 hours ago, warren291 said:

For grid 2 Cum-duct yourself respectfully and follow the rules laid out here. For grid 3 Giving one of these may cum-pell someone to check you out. n king about how you would show someone you are interested in them. For grid 6 If you want to cum-municate with someone on the site, make sure you follow these guidelines. There’s lot of rooms here where you can talk with others.

Posted
Finally found them, good luck all! I need a beer now..
YourMaster96
Posted
I’m missing 5 & 16 and I don’t understand the clues lol
Posted
12 minutes ago, YourMaster96 said:
I’m missing 5 & 16 and I don’t understand the clues lol

Check pm for 5 👌