EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I find it interesting that if you tap a blank area when running the FET app you get Be Patient you can find this icon beginning in 2023.06.04 (which in this instance is grid #2), but if you are using the website you get; Naughty, naughty. This icon isn't available yet! Check out the clues for others in the Forum.
Posted
I’m so lost…What do the grid numbers in the clues mean?
Posted
For the most recent clue, do you need to be an upgraded member to see the icon?
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - 👍🏻 or ❤️
Posted
I was looking for my missing Unicorn and found number 6. Is there only 1 today?
Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - 👍🏻 or ❤️
Posted
I am missing one so far. It's one from yesterday, I think number 4? Can anyone help please?
Posted
I'm stuck not sure what ones I have missing
Posted
Help please guys. Not sure what one we are missing
Posted
how do you share icons?
Posted
45 minutes ago, Dawnstar1098 said:

how do you share icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
2 hours ago, BabieAngel said:

I am missing one so far. It's one from yesterday, I think number 4? Can anyone help please?

2 hours ago, mrmiss8579 said:

I'm stuck not sure what ones I have missing

2 hours ago, mrmiss8579 said:

Help please guys. Not sure what one we are missing

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, Mischievous_one said:

I was looking for my missing Unicorn and found number 6. Is there only 1 today?

Yes there is only one today. 

Posted
8 hours ago, kitty79 said:

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest

Hope that helps, if not feel free to drop me a line 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, obedientboy83 said:

For the most recent clue, do you need to be an upgraded member to see the icon?

The game is available for all members to play regardless your level of membership.

Posted
What are clues for today? I have 5 so far
Posted
27 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you

Posted
27 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

I have attached a few of the clues for Day 6 below however the clues are always in this forum thread, you just need to expand your comments and scroll back.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it 😊

15 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Who's been pressing buttons to show their appreciation of you lately?

15 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you

14 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 6
If you catch my eye I just might give you a ???
In the life cereal commercials Mikey used to what it ???

Samischaste
Posted
No 6 is cleverly placed. I’d looked at the page several times before I realised it was there
Posted
19 minutes ago, Samischaste said:
No 6 is cleverly placed. I’d looked at the page several times before I realised it was there

Lol yes

Samischaste
Posted
Being pretty new on here, I’m finding the treasure hunt so helpful. It’s making me search the whole site in a fun way. I’ve found all sorts of new things besides the icons. Keep it up lol
Posted
Clue 6 Grid 7: To see all the people who think you’re cum-patible, go to this list.😻
Posted
18 hours ago, kitty79 said:

The grid numbers refer to the square in the image so that you can better determine which squares you are missing. Basically, by the end of the hunt, you will make a full image using all the grids.